Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ncsuuh)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-24-2014, 9:16 AM Reply   
I am looking for anyone that has ordered a MC from the factory this late in the season. MC is beginning their 2015 builds for delivery in August.

My assumption is that these really are 2014 models with a few minor changes. Any drastic changes, no hull changes of course, will be introduced to boats purchased after the new year.

Does anyone have any insight to whether or not this is true? Have you purchased the next year model late in the season? Were there differences in the boat you purchased compared to the one others purchased later?

Thanks for your help!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-24-2014, 11:32 AM Reply   
When I was selling boats I believe the next years models started shipping/arriving in mid to late July. I am guessing you can't even order a 2014 at this point and everything going forward will be a 2015 model. Sure the boats might be very similar if not the same but maybe others can say if there have been any major changes for 2015 mastercrafts.
Old     (ncsuuh)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-24-2014, 12:10 PM Reply   
They are actually building 2015s now. I was asking if these are the true 2015s, or if they are just 2014s with a 2015 build date. Our boat would be a 2015.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       06-24-2014, 6:43 PM Reply   
Most manufacturers due there change over around the 4th of July. After that they are 15's