Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-09-2010, 8:56 AM Reply   
just got this PM sent march 4th

from "Linda Aliyu"

Hello dear
My name is Linda, i saw your profile today at(www.wakeworld.com) and i became intrested so please i will like you to send email back through my email(lindaaliyuu@yahoo.com). pls i will like you to send me your email address with your picture so that i will tell you more about my self and also my picture for you to know who i am .
Am waiting to see your lovely reply soonest.
Miss Linda.

anyone else get this?
probly nigerian identity theives
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-09-2010, 9:23 AM Reply   
That "person" has been banned. Keep in mind that you can ban users from sending messages to you as well in your profile settings. Unfortunately, now that we're using a more popular forum software package, that will probably mean more crap like this.
Old     (dan_lee)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-19-2010, 8:28 AM Reply   
Just got a similar message from Kate Aliyu

I know I'm somebody now that spammers want to date me.
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-19-2010, 9:11 AM Reply   
Yeah I got both of those too.
Old    aXtion            03-19-2010, 10:19 AM Reply   
sounds like Kate Aliyu gets around... She asked me on a date too.
Old     (kikitlo)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-19-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
Got one today too. Heck, I thought I was special
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-19-2010, 12:55 PM Reply   
I got one from that bag today too.It didn't say see found me on WW but some other site that I know I have not been on.I deleted her messages so I can't find the name of the site she used.
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-19-2010, 2:48 PM Reply   
I got the same one today from Kate.
Old     (dcwillette)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2010, 2:58 PM Reply   
Kate wrote me too
Old     (skongolf)      Join Date: Aug 2009       03-19-2010, 7:05 PM Reply   
I am starting to get a little jealous that I have not heard from her yet. I usually get hit on by all the hott Nigerian women!! Guess i need to update my profile
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-19-2010, 7:43 PM Reply   
dam and i thought i was really someone special. lol. i got the kate one too.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-19-2010, 8:05 PM Reply   
yeah, I've gotten 2 from her. I sent her a nasty gram back after the first letter.
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-20-2010, 8:34 AM Reply   
Do not send them anything, them they know its a valid email address, thats what they are looking for. Heard that from Clark Howard.
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-20-2010, 9:53 PM Reply   
Put me on the list of spam from this.
Old     (piggie)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-21-2010, 1:06 AM Reply   
Hello my dear.
My name is kate, i saw your profile today and i became intrested so please i will like you to send email back through my email address:
(kate_aliyu@hotmail.com). pls i will like you to send me your email address so that i will tell you more about my self and also my picture you to know who i am .hope you understand.thanks.And i will like you to contact me trough my email adress(kate_aliyu@hotmail.com)
Am waiting to see your lovely reply soonest.
Miss kate.

She is keen for me
Old     (joesell)      Join Date: Apr 2001       03-23-2010, 5:22 PM Reply   
This getting rediculous, I got spamed twice in two weeks. I know I'm super hot, but come on! There has to be something that we can do to fix this. Why can't we do something like Facebook? They have to add you as a friend.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-23-2010, 9:10 PM Reply   
You are free to set up your profile so that only friends can view it. That will solve it for you. However, other people like the ability to receive messages from other users that they may not necessarily be "friends" with.
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-13-2010, 11:58 AM Reply   
Just FYI. I just got back from my first date with kate, she is pretty cool. I asked her to be exclusive with me and quite sending PM's to you guys. She said she would.
Sweet! I think she likes me!
Old     (john211)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-13-2010, 2:28 PM Reply   
Maureen contacted me today ... thru WW PM !!! She sounds so right.

She loved ... something ... ??? ... she saw in my profile ... like ... I forget what. My pic is my boat ?!?!

But seriously folks, I do not (and did not, even in the former format) display my email, not because I'm not opposed to contact by messages (such as PM's) but because I want to limit spam to my email.

What is the worst that they can do with an email address?

Last edited by john211; 04-13-2010 at 2:30 PM.
Old    welcome            07-27-2010, 2:04 AM Reply   
Aunt, help me! "yesterday, lying in Christian Louboutin Sale a public hospital Christian Louboutin in the town qingbai Jiang qingquan first in-patient Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes departments of a little boy, because" overwhelmed "Pant cries. Little boy Christian Louboutin Shoes named Lee (who), said the vast Grandma, 5-year-old Ghd before the vast size and ordinary kids, but as Ghd Straighteners he grew older, his weight gradually Ghd Hair Straightener emerged "explosive growth". Now, a 13-year-old Li Hao, height 1.4 m, weight more Ghd Hair Straighteners already reached 240 kg.
Fat too thick blood transfusion is not found
Ghd Straighteners Ireland Yesterday morning,
buy christian louboutin
christian louboutin glitter
discount louboutin
Christopher Walken
Ben Affleck
Hilary Duff
Haylie Duff
Lindsay Lohan
Meg Ryan
Paula Patton