Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old    lovin_the_sport            07-22-2005, 5:21 PM Reply   
Buzz,
Thanks for the pull and dinner or thursday! I love hangin with you! Im still trying to fish out my old nick name from the boys in return of the nick name for the boat. Haha.. such a great nick name!! Are you going to post that picture? Maybe some one will figure it out!

Amay,
Your an awsome chick!!! I really would love to ride with you more. You helped me out alot and made alot of sense. Hopefully we will get an opportunity to ride together more.

Geoff,
Ill see you at the store tomarrow! Im lookin to buy a board and figure out whats up with my boots.

Tyler,
I never got to actual meet you but I hope your knee heels and we get to see you out there again!

Steve,
Nice see ya guy!

Brian & Scott,
Your nick name is honestly the best one ever!

-Hannah
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       07-22-2005, 5:54 PM Reply   
Oh, what's this? I thought all outings were supposed to be cleared through me 1st??? Heh, and you want ME to be your new roommate! J/K!

Buzz,
You riding any more this weekend? I think there's a crew gathering up for tomorrow, and then again on Sunday... What's your schedule look like?

-Blake
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       07-22-2005, 5:58 PM Reply   
Teach you're friends.... NO POWER TURNS!!!!

-Steve

PS 'Nice see ya' too!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-22-2005, 6:18 PM Reply   
Hannah,

I will take a look and see if the pics came out. Also like their new theme song I told you about. I will let you know.

I had a great time, as usual. You know I would be on the boat just about every day if I had my way. Just gotta keep buying the lotto tickets! My crew is the greatest, and love hanging with you guys. Would not trade you for anything. Man, I'm getting a tear in my eye!!

Jessica,

Great surfing (duh). Hopefully we will get in more riding time for you next time. Your wakeboarding is getting much better. You were flying across the wakes. Congrats on the W2W. I'm pretty sure you are pretty sore today. I hope so! BTW - e-mail me the contact info we were talking about for the board!

GVB,

Great riding. Like your style. You make it look too easy. See ya next time. Wish I could make Shasta, but have a good time!

Everyone else,

hope to see you all soon. We all seem to have screwy schedules. I guess that gives us all a chance to be there different times, and see different people.

I plan on being there Sat night, and have a few before bedtime. Give a shout if you are planning on being there.

See ya soon.

Buzzzzzzz

Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-22-2005, 6:26 PM Reply   
Took me about 30 mineutes to type the last post since I am at work, so I missed all your responses, so....

Blake,

It was a weekday, so I was SURE you were working, so I did not call you. Just gotta keep in touch so I know when we can have the pleasure of your company! Roommate - Ha! You had your chance. Amy is taking the room, and everything that comes along with it! Sorry man! You waited too long.

j/k - the room is STILL available. Better get in quick. I need rent money, and am considering making the room into a traveling youth hostel, or maybe pick up a few traveling Sweedish exchange students (they are the ones that give Sweedish massages, right?).

Steve,

You never call. You gotta get out on the Bu again sometime. I also nee dto come up for a steak dinner too! Mmmmm.

BTW - I tell everyone that drives my boat "no power turns". If the do, I push them over the side!!

You guys coming up Sat night. Hope so!

See ya. Gotta get back to work and save lives!
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       07-22-2005, 8:26 PM Reply   
Well, my schedule will be a little more flexible, as we wrap up summer, and head into winter... Next week, I start the over night shift. I'll be working from 11:00pm-8:00am, and will be able to make Thursday, and Friday, day rides... At least I hope to.

-Blake
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2005, 9:00 PM Reply   
Yikes! "We don't need no stinkin' sleep!" Right, Blake?
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       07-22-2005, 10:20 PM Reply   
Buzz,

Man I know that you know better than to do power turns. I was talking about hannah's friends after you left. I do most definitely have to get out on that bad@ss bu again soon, thanks for the invite! Good to see you the other day.

-Steve
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-22-2005, 11:00 PM Reply   
Aimee,

Did not mean to leave you out. I get distracted at work.

You are a trooper. Bigger huevos than most the dudes I know (not literaly). Man! All busted up, scars, and still wearing your hospital wristband Still jumps on the board and takes some pulls. You go girl! Great riding too. I know you were taking it easy for now. Try to not make the rest of us look too lame! You have just about the best attitude (and smile) of anyone out there. You can be my flag girl anytime. Pulls are included in your duties!

Katie, GVB, Dre,

Glad you all made it. Sorry you all had to leave for work. Happens to the best of us.

Blake,

The new schedule sounds good! As long as they don't pull any last minute changes on ya!

Until next time!
Old    lovin_the_sport            07-23-2005, 9:25 AM Reply   
Steve,
I KNOW I KNOW about the power turns!!! It's imbarrasing! I've yelled, scremed and kicked to get them to stop. They grew up on a big lake where it didnt matter. Ill keep working on them, JUST FOR YOU! *wink*

Blake,
You called this morning? Brian thought it might have been a... booty ****! Jk!

Mike,
Youve never gotten back to me about saturday night. If your going to be there, ill bring my stuff to work and come straight from work and sleep in the lot with you... in my truck of course! .

GVB,
I want to ride with you ASAP!

Blake,
I like the new schdule! maybe this way we can actually hang out. p.s. thanks for the board! The boys have your money ready when ever!

Everyone!

Talks to ya laters!~
Old     (rothy)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-02-2005, 9:56 PM Reply   
Steve,
Calm you s*!t! I'm working on it.

Geoff,
Saw you on T.V. the other day. Thanks for the deal on all the new toys. Got the 360 now. It was nice to meet you.

Blake,
Scott and I enjoyed seeing you the other day. You're a funny guy. Nice to be around.

Buzz and Amy,
Always nice to see you.

Dennis,
It was nice to meet you also. You remind me of a close friend from home.

Above and all others,
Thanks for the nickname on the boat. I guess you just do the best with what you got and that is what we got. The price was right. Hannah got her nickname out of Scott the other day. It was given to her four years before I met her and that is what I knew her by when she started hanging out again. Better than some and worse than others. Thanks for the concern though.

Laters,
Brian
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-02-2005, 11:15 PM Reply   
Brian,

Good to see you here posting. I hope you know that any poking is just that, fun. I get plenty towards me too. As far as the boat, I do have pics, and a really cool song to go along with it!(BTW - It was all Hannah's idea)

Any boat is good, and if you are having fun on it, keep doing it. I would ride behind yours any day, because I like riding, and hanging out with buds. Last week Sara and I went out on Katies 19 ft Maxum. It had been a while since I have seen a wake that small, and I had to laugh at first. Thought it was coming from a pwc. Anyway, I have to say that was some of the most fun I have had on a boat lately, including mine. No, really! I can't believe I was clearing that thing.

Anyway, just wanted to say good to hear from ya, and let's get out again soon (But don't tell that Hannah girl. She is a pain! j/k)

Ride on brotha!
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       08-02-2005, 11:29 PM Reply   
Brian,

Haven't really met you yet, but good to see you posting. Welcome to WW!! (no power turns)

Buzz,

When are you coming out for that steak dinner. Looks like I'm working the rest of this week (through saturday at least, as of right now). I'm really looking forward to getting that ride behind your boat too, we'll have to get together sometime.

Hannah,

I have a couple people pretty interested in my old board/bindings. Ya gotta let me know ASAP!!!

-Steve
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       08-02-2005, 11:46 PM Reply   
Steve,
Man, you're funny, you ought to hang out more!

Brian,
Glad to see you like the board, thanks for taking it off my hands. We'll see you, and that chick that hangs out with you, around soon.

-Blake