Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-10-2013, 3:27 PM Reply   
Hawks game was great, but the big story of the day has got to be what the Rams did to the Colts!

Talk about embarrassing...

Niners are struggling against Carolina as I suspected...

Can't wait for tonight's game. Either way I win. Romo and co go down and I'm happy. New Orleans goes down we stretch our lead and I"m still happy.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-10-2013, 4:06 PM Reply   
I just did...stunning as usual
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-10-2013, 4:07 PM Reply   
And the mighty 49ers lose.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-10-2013, 4:25 PM Reply   
Manning's ankles are looking really suspect today. Boy will Denver be in trouble if he goes down this early in the season...

Carolina is no joke. I just knew they were gonna play with passion against Collin "Romo Jr." Kaepernick today.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-10-2013, 4:53 PM Reply   
It's perfectly clear now that the 49ers offense has no counter attack for a 7 or 8 in the box press defense.

All three losses looked very similar -- the Seahawks, Colts and Panthers shut them down.

I think Greg Roman is too stupid or arrogant to resort to short passes, rollouts, screens and delayed runs.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-10-2013, 5:01 PM Reply   
Alot of upsets today.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-10-2013, 5:03 PM Reply   
The only way my football weekend could get better is if the Cowgirls lose tonight.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-10-2013, 6:01 PM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-10-2013, 6:14 PM Reply   
Pete looks like a natural working the drive through.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-11-2013, 8:51 AM Reply   
Hawks dominate. 49ers lose. Cowboys pay as expected. All is right with the NFL universe.

Great to see Lynch destroy Atlanta yesterday, we needed a blowout win like that. If the Hawks win out at home we will be the #1 seed in the NFC.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-11-2013, 9:31 AM Reply   
Bobby since you love qb rating stats so much, interesting to see RW 2nd best in the league this week, and your mancrush Romo 3rd from the toilet.

RW within .2 points of catching him for the season totals as well.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr/_/type/player-week/week/10
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-11-2013, 11:39 AM Reply   
Rough week for ya Bobby...

Hawks back to their dominating ways.

Niners get knocked down another notch.

Cowboys looked awful.

Heal up buddy, we're gonna need your smack talking levels recharged by mid week.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-11-2013, 12:16 PM Reply   
49ers losing to Carolina didn't surprise me. SF's D still looked fine, the O not so much, but Carolina's D may be the surprise of the season (okay, maybe 2nd to the KC Chiefs being 8-0 or 9-0). The Seahawks beat up on a down and out Falcons team, no surprise there. The Cowgirls got despurred, no surprise.The STL Rams shocked me on how they beat up the Colts. That team could cause some problems for some playoff teams down the stretch.

Locker looks like he will never be able to stay healthy.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-11-2013, 12:55 PM Reply   
^^^I'd say that 49er loss was a huge surprise. Manningham & A. Smith both coming back and they were at home. Huge upset and at 6-3 with games against the Saints and Seahawks the 49ers could be out of the playoffs if they finish 11-5.
Colts/Rams game is what I love about the NFL. Colts beat Hawks, Hawks barely beat Rams, Rams destroy Colts?? Any given Sunday.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-11-2013, 1:11 PM Reply   
^Defense looked fine, it was that offense.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-11-2013, 3:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
49ers losing to Carolina didn't surprise me. SF's D still looked fine, the O not so much, but Carolina's D may be the surprise of the season (okay, maybe 2nd to the KC Chiefs being 8-0 or 9-0). The Seahawks beat up on a down and out Falcons team, no surprise there. The Cowgirls got despurred, no surprise.The STL Rams shocked me on how they beat up the Colts. That team could cause some problems for some playoff teams down the stretch.

Locker looks like he will never be able to stay healthy.
I totally disagree with the Hawks statement. Fact is the Hawks played just as beat up as Atlanta and they were on the road to boot. Difference is Hawks never give up whereas the Falcons were just waiting for an opportunity to lay down.

Carolina's D isn't a surprise either. They were talking about them way back in pre-season. It just took awhile for them to get clicking.

The Rams D isn't a surprise to anyone. Fisher built that D and it's getting nastier every week.

As for Locker, you'll never take the gladiator out of him and for that very reason he's going to continue to get hurt. The guy just won't back down or go around anyone and it's going to be the reason for his early demise as an NFL qb.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-11-2013, 4:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Bobby since you love qb rating stats so much, interesting to see RW 2nd best in the league this week, and your mancrush Romo 3rd from the toilet.

RW within .2 points of catching him for the season totals as well.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr/_/type/player-week/week/10
Catching him. That's a phrase i like to hear.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-11-2013, 4:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Rough week for ya Bobby...

Hawks back to their dominating ways.

Niners get knocked down another notch.

Cowboys looked awful.

Heal up buddy, we're gonna need your smack talking levels recharged by mid week.
I'm in great shape.You need to worry about Minnesota this week. There on a 1 win streak right now. Don't let the Hawks find themselves on the list of teams the Vikings beat. As for the Cowboys Sean Lee is out for 3-4 weeks. So they will probably lose on their bye week. Remember Defense wins championships. Right now we need to teach the Cowboys defense most yards allowed and most points allowed aren't the records we were looking for.Although it does help other teams fans get out that built up frustration.If the Cowboys lose i'm still me. I don't weigh my self worth on a teams success or failure. I'm set for life not a worry in the world.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-11-2013, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
I totally disagree with the Hawks statement. Fact is the Hawks played just as beat up as Atlanta and they were on the road to boot. Difference is Hawks never give up whereas the Falcons were just waiting for an opportunity to lay down.

Carolina's D isn't a surprise either. They were talking about them way back in pre-season. It just took awhile for them to get clicking.

The Rams D isn't a surprise to anyone. Fisher built that D and it's getting nastier every week.

As for Locker, you'll never take the gladiator out of him and for that very reason he's going to continue to get hurt. The guy just won't back down or go around anyone and it's going to be the reason for his early demise as an NFL qb.
No way. Maybe if Golden Tate and Marshawn Lynch were hurt it would be comparable to the Falcons. The Falcons have a mediocre run game (with Stephen Jackson being hurt/out) and since Julio Jones was lost, it's double Gonzalez and you handicap the Falcons. Dude's production is way down since Jones went down. The Falcons have been laying down since about week 5.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-11-2013, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
No way. Maybe if Golden Tate and Marshawn Lynch were hurt it would be comparable to the Falcons. The Falcons have a mediocre run game (with Stephen Jackson being hurt/out) and since Julio Jones was lost, it's double Gonzalez and you handicap the Falcons. Dude's production is way down since Jones went down. The Falcons have been laying down since about week 5.
Our big time receiver is out... Rice. 2/3 of our O line is out... Two of the three happen to be Pro Bowlers. We haven't had Percy all year... I do like the fact that even guys like you are having to give Taters credit though. He and Kearse have stepped it up big time this year and folks are having to recognize their talent. Bottom line is the Hawks play with heart and win while the Falcons play with excuses and lose.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-11-2013, 6:15 PM Reply   
I don't think Rice to Jones is a fair comparison.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-11-2013, 8:42 PM Reply   
Tampa Bay wins their first game 22-19 over Miami.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-12-2013, 5:11 PM Reply   
~
Attached Images

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-12-2013, 5:41 PM Reply   
Awesome^^^
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-12-2013, 9:18 PM Reply   
very nice!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2013, 3:40 AM Reply   
Actually nothing is covered by Obamacare. You can't even register on the website. That poor woman is so wasted she doesn't even know where she is.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-13-2013, 11:20 AM Reply   
Looks like RW moved into the #5 spot for passer rating.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...rterbackRating
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-13-2013, 1:22 PM Reply   
"Remember Defense wins championships. Right now we need to teach the Cowboys defense most yards allowed and most points allowed aren't the records we were looking for."

You forgot to mention that vaunted Cowboys D also gave up the most first downs in a game in NFL history.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-13-2013, 1:45 PM Reply   
They say any PR is good PR... maybe the Cowgirls D took that to heart... might at well be first at something... and hey, they are doing it in not 1, but 2 categories: (Yds/G & Pass Yds/G)... Niiice!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-13-2013, 2:42 PM Reply   
My picks for the week:

THUR, NOV 14
Indianapolis at Tennessee 8:25 PM - Indy in a close one
SUN, NOV 17
NY Jets at Buffalo 1:00 PM - J.E.T.S Jets, Jets, Jets (Buffalo is done for the year)
Baltimore at Chicago 1:00 PM - Da Bears in a Field Goal Kicking Contest
Cleveland at Cincinnati 1:00 PM - Bengals by at least two TDs
Washington at Philadelphia 1:00 PM - Skins (Philly can't win at home)
Detroit at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM - Lions and Megatron goes off.
Atlanta at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM - Bucs! 2 game winning streak
Arizona at Jacksonville 1:00 PM - Cards (watch out 49ers someone's creeping up on you)
Oakland at Houston 1:00 PM - Raiders get it done.
San Diego at Miami 4:05 PM - Chargers bully Miami
San Francisco at New Orleans 4:25 PM - Saints put up 17 and still win.
Green Bay at NY Giants 4:25 PM - Giants! GB can't win without Rogers.
Minnesota at Seattle 4:25 PM - Hawks although could be closer than most think. AP is still AP.
Kansas City at Denver 8:30 PM - KC (makes the world believers)
MON
New England at Carolina - Panthers are for real.

Lots of great games this week especially since Dallas has a bye.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2013, 2:44 PM Reply   
WEEK 11 PICKS

I hope i do better than last week!

THURSDAY NIGHT @ 8:30

IND @ TEN - Colts rebound on the road against a back-up QB

SUNDAY @1:00

NYJ @ BUF - JETS win on the road.
ATL @ TB - Tough one but i'll take Falcons on the road.
DET @ PIT - Lions on the road.Can you see a theme building here?
WAS @ PHI - Eagles at home. Theme stopped.
SD @ MIA - Chargers on the road.
BAL @ CHI - Because Cutler is hurt i'll take the Ravens on the road.
CLE @ CIN - Bengals get back to their winning ways at home.
OAK @ HOU - Both teams are beaten and battered. I'll take the TEXANS at home.
ARI @ JAC - Cardinals on the road.

SUNDAY @ 4:05

KC @ DEN - Broncos at home.Oops this game was flexed,but i'll still take the Broncos.

SUNDAY @ 4:30

MIN @ SEA - AP does it all day. Allen introduces himself to Wilson. Seahawks struggle at home and Vikings upset the Hawks.
SF @ NO - SAINTS show who the best team in the NFC is.

SUNDAY @ 8:30

GB @ NYG - Giants at home. Only because Rodgers is out and Flynn isn't the answer.

Monday @ 8:30

NE @ CAR - This ones a toss up. Okay i flipped a quarter and i'll take the Patriots on the road.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-13-2013, 6:33 PM Reply   
Didn't know Flynn was back on GB??? If so I hope he does well. The guy has had some bad luck around the league the past couple years...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-13-2013, 6:38 PM Reply   
This weeks pics

Vikings @ Hawks - Hawks
San Fran @ New Orleans - New Orleans
Arizona @ Jacksonville - Arizona

Adopting GB again because I'm fond of Flynn. I think they'll beat NY.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-13-2013, 8:28 PM Reply   
Roberta you taking the 13 and a half the Hawks are laying or something? That's a bad pick, however every time you pick against them they win
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-13-2013, 8:29 PM Reply   
Cliff, I'm under the impression that Flynn won't be playing this week.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-14-2013, 3:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Roberta you taking the 13 and a half the Hawks are laying or something? That's a bad pick, however every time you pick against them they win
Except when i picked the Colts. Last week i picked the Hawks over Atlanta.The week before i picked them over winless TB,but i was almost wrong. TB gave them fits at home. AP all day remember that line.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-14-2013, 8:28 AM Reply   
^^AP had a day against the Hawks last year. And it still wasn't enough. Earl Thomas is looking forward to this game

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player...waiting-for-AP

Can't wait to see that match up.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-14-2013, 1:56 PM Reply   
I can see some small struggles as all the guys re-joining the team get their feet back under them and get back up to game speed... plus, AP will get his, as he always does and as he did in the game his team lost in Seattle last season. But all of that said, the Seahawks will ROLL the Vikings on Sunday in one of their easier wins of the year. The Seahawks are a good team getting great.

Go Hawks.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-14-2013, 2:41 PM Reply   
Symantics bobby
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-15-2013, 3:00 AM Reply   
Colts dodge another bullet. Another slow start almost proves fatal.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-15-2013, 8:33 AM Reply   
one for one so far! Losing Reggie Wayne is going to prove huge for the Colts.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-15-2013, 4:58 PM Reply   
It may doom the in the playoffs if they make the playoffs.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-15-2013, 9:29 PM Reply   
Seahawks are 14-1 over their last 15 regular season games. After this week it'll be 15-1 and with the return of three started we are by far the scariest team in the NFL.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...-scariest-team
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2013, 3:39 AM Reply   
I'm not scared. Neither is the rest of the NFL teams.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-16-2013, 2:20 PM Reply   
You're not scared because you have not shot at playing them. How the hell could you possibly know what the rest of the NFL thinks. Oh wait your just talking out your ass again.

Okung was just activated, as was Unger and Giacomini to go along with Harbin. Should be fun.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2013, 5:19 PM Reply   
Hate N Pain What an appropriate name. Hate all the other NFL fans because of the Years of continual Failure of his beloved Seahawks. Thus the Pain! So sorry for your teams continued Bridesmaid status. LOL
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-17-2013, 4:05 PM Reply   
10-1. Yep, Ripe for the pickings.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-17-2013, 4:43 PM Reply   
And the niners lose basically assuring Seattle the West Title seeing how we are up by 3 games with 5 games left(6 for the niners). We get a bye then the Saints. That game could very well decide home field throughout.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-17-2013, 8:21 PM Reply   
Go Hawks.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-17-2013, 9:10 PM Reply   
The season has not matured yet.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-18-2013, 3:37 AM Reply   
The Broncos now own a NFL record 20 out of 21 regular season wins and a record 9 straight Divisional wins.Amazing in that it includes Tebow.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-18-2013, 6:44 AM Reply   
We get the Broncos at Arrowhead in two weeks. I thought the Chiefs would lose this one, i think we'll win our home game against the donkeys.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-18-2013, 9:39 AM Reply   
Oh bobby I don't hate you
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-18-2013, 8:45 PM Reply   
Went 10 for 15 on the picks. This is easy.
Also Percy Harvin is fast. Real fast.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-19-2013, 6:23 AM Reply   
Cam looked like a man amongst children last night. Bet nobody is excited to go up against Carolina these days.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-19-2013, 6:43 AM Reply   
Thoughts on that flag / no-flag in the end-zone last night?

I thought it was pretty clear PI on Carolina, and to call that ball "uncatchable" means they clearly didn't watch that kid from UCF snag that touchdown this weekend.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-19-2013, 8:25 AM Reply   
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-19-2013, 8:45 AM Reply   
^ Haha
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-19-2013, 10:23 AM Reply   
Belicheat deserves all of the bad call/no calls he gets.....
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-19-2013, 11:47 AM Reply   
Will the 49ers miss the playoffs? Not looking good for them right now. At the Skins, TB, and Cards are three games I could see them losing. Also, don't forget about the Hawks coming to town.
If Rogers returns in the next two weeks GB and Carolina will grab the last two playoff spots.
Old    sperbet            11-19-2013, 1:23 PM Reply   
^

Seriously? The 9ers are struggling no doubt, but they've lost to Seattle (10-1), Indy (7-3), Carolina (7-3) and NO (8-2) with the last two loses by a combined 4 pts. It is possible they could miss out on the playoffs, but if you seriously can see them losing to a team like TB you're quite clueless.

Last edited by sperbet; 11-19-2013 at 1:27 PM.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-19-2013, 1:26 PM Reply   
Scott, Also crabtree is back in a week or two, which should open the offense a ton if he is in fact healthy. Not saying they get to the Sb, but having another receiver will help.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-19-2013, 2:21 PM Reply   
^^Scott,
Indy lost to the Rams, Chargers, & Miami. Carolina lost to Buffalo, NO lost to the Jets. So what is so crazy about losing to TB? You must have made a lot of money if you predicted those upsets. TB has won two straight and took the Hawks to OT. Their running game has been killing teams lately and the defense has also been playing better. TB is a better football team than most people think.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-19-2013, 6:31 PM Reply   
Looks like the Saints and the Broncos in the Super Bowl right now.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-19-2013, 8:48 PM Reply   
NFL Team with Best Record after Week 11: Seattle Seahawks.
Last time Seattle had NFL’s Best Record after Week 11: Never.

2013 Touches for Percy Harvin as a Seahawk: 2.
2013 Highlight-Reel Plays for Percy Harvin as a Seahawk: 2. (His first touch was #1 on the Sportscenter Top 10.)

The Seahawks held Adrian Peterson to his lowest yards per carry since the middle of 2010.

The Seahawks punt coverage team has given up 15 yards. Total. For the season.

Highest Percentage of Dropbacks Sacked or Under Duress Opposing QBs This Season:
Seahawks 36.5%
Titans 29.9%
Texans 29.8%
Colts 29.5%
Chiefs 28.8%

Follow advanced stats? Seahawks are currently ranked 7th in Offense, 2nd in Defense, and 1st in Special Teams by DVOA. They're the only team that's top 10 in all three.

The national media wants to crown Carolina alluvasudden based on how stout they've been lately. Not only did the Seahawks beat them in their own building... only one QB has thrown for over 300yds against their awesome D this season. First name Russell. Last name Wilson.

Russell has more 20+ yard passing completions than any other QB in the league.

Russell's Passer Rating on Sunday was 151.4 (out of 158.3)... the second-highest in team history... and now has the NFL’s fourth-best passer rating through 11 weeks this season at 105.1.

With 5 games left in the regular season, RW needs only one more win to tie the all-time record for most wins in a QB's first two seasons.

Marshawn Lynch is currently tied with Calvin Johnson for NFL scoring lead among non-kickers.

Their biggest problem? Maybe that they're the most penalized team in the NFL right now. The most penalized team in the NFL last season? Yeah, they won the Superbowl.

Go Hawks.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-20-2013, 3:16 AM Reply   
You summed it up at the end. The most penalized team in the NFL. Dirty players,cheaters,Thugs,drug addicts or whatever you want to call them. Keep on dreaming about that EMPTY TROPHY CASE!!!!!!

P.S. What are all the stats for? Trophy's are all that counts.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-20-2013, 9:10 AM Reply   
^^HAHAHA Bobby at least you're good at being a hypocrite.

Top 10 Cowboy arrests:
10. Rafael Septien - child molester
9. Dwayne Goodrich - manslaughter aka murderer
8. Larry Bethea - stole money from his own mother, then killed himself
7. Harvey Martin - crack & domestic violence
6. Dexter Clinkscale - child molester
5. Bob Hayes - crack dealer (Ring of Honor member)
4. Lance Rentzel - exposed himself to a 10 year old girl
3. Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson - crack & giving it to teenage girls
2. Nate Newton - caught with 213 pounds of weed
1. Michael Irvin - cocaine & hookers

It must take child molesters, murderers, and drug addicts to fill a trophy case.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-20-2013, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperbet View Post
^

Seriously? The 9ers are struggling no doubt, but they've lost to Seattle (10-1), Indy (7-3), Carolina (7-3) and NO (8-2) with the last two loses by a combined 4 pts. It is possible they could miss out on the playoffs, but if you seriously can see them losing to a team like TB you're quite clueless.
TB is one of the scariest teams in the NFL right now. They have nothing to lose and they're playing out of their minds. I'm absolutely loving their trick plays and bizzare offensive scheming. Last thing any playoff contender wants right now is to head into TB's house needing a do or die win.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-20-2013, 10:59 AM Reply   
What about Carolina? Playing strong as well.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-20-2013, 11:09 AM Reply   
Looking toward potential postseason scenarios, Carolina is the scariest team in the NFL for me right now (as a Hawks fan)... they just match up better against the Seahawks and they're playing great. They've got one of the strongest front 7s in the L and if they had a for-real secondary, their D would be the easy #1. I'm glad the Seahawks already took care of them in week one. A game that no one game them any respect for winning... but the truth about Carolina is now coming to light.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-20-2013, 4:23 PM Reply   
Denver and the Saints are the most productive on offense. They put up so many points it takes other teams out of their game plans.Also their defenses are both improved over last year.Look out Sherman you've met your match!
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-20-2013, 5:02 PM Reply   
Hey Darren,

Don't forget about Sam Hurd, who also played for Dallas. He just got 15 years for drug trafficking.

Go Hawks!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-20-2013, 6:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr View Post
Hey Darren,

Don't forget about Sam Hurd, who also played for Dallas. He just got 15 years for drug trafficking.

Go Hawks!
Most of those players weren't on their Super Bowl teams. Especially Sam Hurd,he wasn't even playing for Dallas when he was arrested.He had been gone at least a year.Whereas many Seahawks were suspended last year and this year.Remember only the recent activity is what matters most.Next Monday Night is what Seahawks fans fear the most!!!
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-20-2013, 7:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Most of those players weren't on their Super Bowl teams. Especially Sam Hurd,he wasn't even playing for Dallas when he was arrested.He had been gone at least a year.Whereas many Seahawks were suspended last year and this year.Remember only the recent activity is what matters most.Next Monday Night is what Seahawks fans fear the most!!!
Dude you're funny! Especially when you say that "many" Seahawks have been suspended.

Hurd played for Dallas for 4 years. I'd say that makes him more of a Cowboy than a Bear.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-21-2013, 3:43 AM Reply   
He was busted as a Bear. His hall of shame award comes as a Bear.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-21-2013, 6:36 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=cwb4me;1853525Remember only the recent activity is what matters most.[/QUOTE]

Then why do you keep talking about empty trophy cases?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-21-2013, 7:47 AM Reply   
Because Roberta can only argue in circles like a dog chasing his own tail. Hes a constant hypocrite talking out both sides of his mouth. Stats matter when he pulls em out but not when others do, the past is the now except when it's not. Its a joke much like the consistent punchline his team is.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-21-2013, 7:54 AM Reply   
Here is another stat:

Best completion percentage of 15+ yards down field
Russell Wilson 59.4
Drew Brees 53.8
Philip Rivers 51.3
Nick Foles 51.1
*League Average: 41.8%

Additionally: The Seahawks have averaged an NFL-best 8.7 yards per pass attempt this season.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-21-2013, 8:47 AM Reply   
this weeks picks:
THU
New Orleans at Atlanta 8:25 PM - Saints by three TDs
SUN
Pittsburgh at Cleveland - Steelers
Tampa Bay at Detroit 1:00 PM - Lions
Minnesota at Green Bay 1:00 PM - GB but close
San Diego at Kansas City 1:00 PM - KC gets back on track
Chicago at St. Louis 1:00 PM - Rams
Carolina at Miami 1:00 PM - Panthers
NY Jets at Baltimore 1:00 PM - Ravens
Jacksonville at Houston 1:00 PM - Texans
Tennessee at Oakland 4:05 PM - Raiders
Indianapolis at Arizona 4:05 PM - Colts
Dallas at NY Giants 4:25 PM - wait for it....G-MEN!!!
Denver at New England - Pats & Brady take Manning down again.
MON
San Francisco at Washington - RGIII silences the critics with a big W
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-21-2013, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
Then why do you keep talking about empty trophy cases?
That's recent and in the past all in one.