Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 25, 2007

Old     (sangeria)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-22-2007, 9:34 PM Reply   
Hey guys and gals...I live here in the East Bay and looking for the best place to buy a new cover for my Sanger V210. I have a Proflight tower and would love something that covers the swimstep. Anybody have any suggestions?
Old     (elduche)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-23-2007, 2:14 PM Reply   
My '06 V210 came with a cover. Perhaps you can contact Sanger directly and they can sell you one?

Upload
Upload
Old    walt            05-23-2007, 5:05 PM Reply   

quote:

would love something that covers the swimstep.

I'd love one that DOESN"T cover the swim deck.

If you have a cover that doesn't cover the swim deck I'd trade you.
Old    nwwakerider            05-23-2007, 5:56 PM Reply   
i just bought a sunbrella cover from overtons. its a custom fit, and covers the swim step. great quality
Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-24-2007, 6:57 AM Reply   
Bimini Isle in Tracy, CA will do custom covers for a decent price.
Old     (trentmalik)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-24-2007, 8:30 AM Reply   
Covercraft is the best cover out there in my opion. Its strapless and is a true towable cover. My boat sat out it the rain for three straight days and when I pulled the cover off there wasn't a dirty or wet spot in the boat. Cory,the owner, is great and they have great customer serivice.
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-24-2007, 9:00 AM Reply   
Second for Bimini Isle. They will make whatever you want and the already have the measuremensts on the Sangers.