Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2008

Old     (jess)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-26-2008, 7:08 PM Reply   
We finally got the new boat in the water this past weekend. It was ordered with a depth finder and I can see where depth is displayed, but was wondering if there is some place to set an alarm to sound if the depth goes below a lower level you can set. Our 2003 X2 worked that way, but this one is a little different and I can't find it in any of the manuals. The display on this boat is not the fancy V-DIG gadget, but just a simple depth readout.
Old     (1boarder_kevin)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-31-2008, 5:59 AM Reply   
yes, toggle through the menu and hold the down toggle (or up, I forget) while the depth is up and it will allow you to set the depth alarm. This was how my x1 was done anyway
Old     (jess)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-31-2008, 7:21 AM Reply   
Thanks Kevin. I actually figured it out just this weekend after playing with the buttons for quite some time.

Does yours have an audible alarm or does it just blink "SHAL" on the dash display? I really would like a sounder too.
Old     (1boarder_kevin)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-31-2008, 4:25 PM Reply   
Don't have the boat anymore, but I think it just blinked