Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (bakenwake)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-18-2007, 7:12 AM Reply   
is it possible to do an s bend on the tamp or should u just go for it
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-18-2007, 7:31 AM Reply   
My friend does them on the tramp. It doesn't look anything like on the water with a board attached.
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-18-2007, 9:06 AM Reply   
Hell ya you can my buddy fatchew can do a double s bend to blind on the tramp. You need to throw a 911 style raley and then try to smell your armpit twice and it will come around. Make sure you take it big though. I hope that makes sence cause it sure sounded stupid.
Old     (hyule)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-18-2007, 6:15 PM Reply   
Alex, my brother does s-bends on the tramp which look as similar as is possible on the trampoline. He loads the line alot, and seems to let his body fly out during the first phase and then brings himself back in during the final, landing phase.

Double s-bend to blind...thats ridiculous, even if it is on a trampoline.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-18-2007, 10:42 PM Reply   
yea chris williams and i used to get down on the tramp. spend all day everyday on that thing is we werent riding. double flips and all that. i think chris was doin the dub s-bend to blinds as well back then. if you can do a raley the right way on a tramp then you can do an s-bend. there pretty easy