Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-20-2004, 12:20 PM Reply   
a speedy recovery. He's probably under the knife as we speak gettin a new knee.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-20-2004, 12:23 PM Reply   
randy, take care man, and here's to a speedy recovery.

while you're on the injured list, gimme the keys(code) to your boat. thanks!
Old     (sbboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-20-2004, 12:31 PM Reply   
Randy,
Good to see you this weekend. Take care of yourself!! You will be back in no time.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       07-20-2004, 1:10 PM Reply   
Yeah, it was good seeing you! Here's to a quick recovery and seeing you back on the water!
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-20-2004, 1:20 PM Reply   
Good luck with the recovery. Any idea what the extense of the damage was? Is he having re-constructive surgery?
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-21-2004, 6:34 AM Reply   
hope you have a speedy recovery, but I will still need a driver.....
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       07-21-2004, 8:18 AM Reply   
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I think most of the drugs wore off finally. I was pretty tore up yesterday. I checked in watched a little TV then made my way to the surgery area and all i remember after that was.....nothing. I woke up in the recovery area with a huge leg brace and some bandages. They said everything went great. Today the area where they took my hamstring allograft (?) hurts like hell but i'll live. I am very lucky that i have so many loving people around me cause i really needed the help around yesterday and my roommate all but carried me up the stairs to my room where i found 6 cans of Pringles and A few huge bottles of Gatorade (i love that stuff) and some roses from my chick (she's the best)

Now it is finally the road to recovery and i am very excited to be on my way. It was great to see so many of you this past weekend. I have been out of the loop for awhile. It was really funny to look over to my left while sitting up ont hill watching the tour and going hey wait a minute that's Bethany Blair. Then not 2 minutes after i sit down i hear this whispering of Randy....pssst..Randy Murray and i turn around and it's Glen. I saw Dave shortly after that and it was great to get to harras you a little Dave, good times. At the Relentless premier i also saw Paula Sundberg and while talking to my buddy who works at LF, by the way his g/f won a '05 Team 134 and doesn't ride well somehow she ended up giving it to Paula, man she lit up and for good reason, but hey Paula you deserve it you are such a wonderful person. My g/f is going to take me to the Wakesports event this wekend so i hope to see many of you there. Thanks again everybody
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       07-21-2004, 8:50 AM Reply   
Hey what up Randy? I'm glad to see you are doing well. Did you get your surgery at the hospital or the clinic? Did you go with Adsit?
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       07-21-2004, 11:58 AM Reply   
Sean i got surgery down at Mercy hospital downtown in the outpatient surgery and yeah i was lucky enough to have Adsit do my surgery. I was very happy and relieved to have him do my surgery. See you all soon
Old    buttacup            07-21-2004, 5:44 PM Reply   
Good luck with your recovery Randy. I'm sending you a speedy recovery all the way from nor*cal.