Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 28, 2009

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       07-14-2009, 3:18 PM Reply   
What are you guys paying for boat wraps? I was thinking of doing that with the new WakeWorld VLX, but I don't want to drop too much coin on it.
Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       07-14-2009, 3:24 PM Reply   
seemed to me that people were paying around 3500 for a wrap. However, it depends if it's a full, half, 1/4 wrap, etc....

are you wrapping the entire boat?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       07-14-2009, 3:26 PM Reply   
No wrap sponsors? I wouldn't want "XYZ Graphics" all over my boat either...

Yea, they're not cheap.

(Message edited by denverd1 on July 14, 2009)
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       07-14-2009, 3:26 PM Reply   
Not if that's what it costs!! :-)
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-14-2009, 3:30 PM Reply   
there's gotta be someone out there that would hook Dave up for a killer wholesale price for the exposure....
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       07-14-2009, 3:36 PM Reply   
That was kinda my point. There is nothing in the affordable wrap market and the WW market is wide open... And you could give them exposure without your boat ever leaving your driveway (read the boat design thread). Throw some "exposure" around and see what ya get! The Ghost is ready!!

(Message edited by denverd1 on July 14, 2009)
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-14-2009, 3:56 PM Reply   
Try RE:Boats or the company Tim White just had do his graphics. Seems like both companies are willing to work with people in the towboat industry.
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       07-14-2009, 5:01 PM Reply   
I'm willing to bet my cost would be more than your cost...
Old     (flyspec14)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-14-2009, 5:26 PM Reply   
We would do something for sure. There are SO many options these days. And we're not really the corporate $3500 wrap kind of shop ;) We just finished a really cool 1/3 "wrap" for a fellow WW member. He should be posting pics soon.

Matt
ReBoat Wraps & Axiom Graphics, Inc.
Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       07-14-2009, 5:38 PM Reply   
Dave, I can't wait to see the sick new "wakeworld" wrap design someone throws on the "wakeworld" boat for free.

I'm sure it will be one of the more infamous wraps out there. It better be...it's the wakeworld boat!

I'm surprised a sign or wrap company hasn't already approached you.
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-14-2009, 7:07 PM Reply   
This will be interesting to see. How does this work, does the price include a design, or is that just the wrap? I need to see about a wrap pretty soon. Which will be followed by another.
Old     (tomfish)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-15-2009, 1:40 PM Reply   
my buddy is about to pay about $2600 for a full wrap in AZ. This is just for the wrap, design is extra and measureing for template is extra.
Also if you put together a written proposal you could easily get many sponsors on board. This is good advertising for cheap for many companies. You could get, the wrap, wheels for trailer, stereo, and probably boading gear from various companies with the right proposal. I have a good friend that did it on his company van.
(Message edited by tomfish on July 15, 2009)

(Message edited by tomfish on July 15, 2009)
Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       07-15-2009, 2:16 PM Reply   
which company out in AZ did he go with? Very close friends of mine own Sierra Signs and they do TONS of wraps on vehicles and lots of signs for big companies out here.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-15-2009, 2:28 PM Reply   
"You could get, the wrap, wheels for trailer, stereo, and probably boading gear from various companies with the right proposal"

----------

Stereo?

did anyone else find that funny? lol