Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-25-2006, 3:19 PM Reply   
Anyone still riding out that way? If you are what are the ambient and water temps? Do you have room for a road tripping Canadian?
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-25-2006, 3:26 PM Reply   
NE as in northeast or new england?

Anyway, I think most of us are done here in NJ. Water temp. is 50-52, air temp is about the same during the day, down in the low 40's at night.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-25-2006, 3:30 PM Reply   
Northeast

We wrapped our season up the first weekend of October with temperatures just like that. It was damn cold in a fullsuit.
Old     (newmy79)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-25-2006, 4:06 PM Reply   
Yeah we're all done here in NJ, not sure about any of the other states. It's too damn cold anymore, and activities are starting to pick up more and more...

Hey Dave!
Old     (skier12)      Join Date: Mar 2006       10-25-2006, 4:37 PM Reply   
I've been once in Nov but thats not going to happen this year. The boat is already filled with antifreeze and stored. The fall was a big dissapointment, I swear the leaves started changing in August. Oh well I'll be out early in the spring.
Old     (wakegenie)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-25-2006, 5:09 PM Reply   
In new england (CT) we are done for the most part too, it's around 50 degrees out side now. our boat is getting winterized this week.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-25-2006, 5:23 PM Reply   
You need to aim a little lower. Air & Water in the mid 80's here....
Old     (wakegenie)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-25-2006, 5:41 PM Reply   
Ya, go to Florida,if I could I would.
Old     (tarkus70)      Join Date: Jan 2006       10-25-2006, 6:44 PM Reply   
If you want to board come on down to the New Haven part of CT next week we are still going out the CT river is about 55 degrees. Bring a dry suit if you want to do alot of riding but if it's only one or two sets your looking for then a full wet suit will be ok. Let me know if you want a pull and we'll meet up.
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-26-2006, 4:26 AM Reply   
Actually, JB and I had loose plans to go out one last time this Saturday, but the forecast is calling for
wind and rain. Oh well. It would have been fun.