Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    aquajack            01-17-2004, 4:26 PM Reply   
Thanks to all that helped me last year when I asked for Help in a vacation question about Lake Cumberland in South Central KY.
I must say that many of you had lots of good feedback. I forgot to thank all of you. I want to do that now. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. We had an absolute blast and the conditions were PERFECT. Butter, Butter Everywhere!
We Barefooted, Surfed, Wakeboarded, Ski-Ski`d, Wake-skated, and ran the Slalom course daily.
We ended up renting a 70' houseboat from Grider Hill Dock. We chose them because of the marina location to the slalom courses and the fact that the west area of the lake is the deepest and because of that, the cleanest. The folks at Grider hill were great too.
We even got to hook up with another fellow wakeworld forum member(thanks, Dan). We taught him how to barefoot for his 1st time.

Thanks again for everyone who helped us have a GREAT VACATION last year.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask for info.

Regardless of occupation or social status we all put our bindings on "one foot at a time"

We have a great group of people on this forum.

Old    gotpwr            01-17-2004, 10:13 PM Reply   
You're welcome Jack!Hanging out with your crew on Thursday was a great way to start my long weekend at Cumberland.
Old    aquajack            01-18-2004, 6:35 PM Reply   
You are always welcome my friend. Don't forget about my invitation to our place this year. We would love to have you and your crew!
Plus, you can try out my new boat.