Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-13-2006, 7:08 PM Reply   
You guys know who you are, send me your addresses to jpretti@gmail.com and I will send you the film photos from last week. Aaron and I had a blast hanging out and riding with you guys, we need to do it again sometime.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-14-2006, 6:41 AM Reply   
Yeah John, had a great time with all you boys. Lots of fun. My email is brandon@westsidewakeboard.com. We totally need to get back out there and do it again.
Old    wiz            03-14-2006, 5:47 PM Reply   
johnny p!! what's going on? that was a great time down there. we couldnt have had a better group of guys. i just wish it wasnt so painfull. i'm definitely up for a reunion. here's my email chuckandnickie@comcast.net.

ps. notice the addition to the screen name? haha! that's via shaun murray & travis moye!
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-14-2006, 5:50 PM Reply   
What's up guys!!! Let's do it again!!! chuckspump@aol.com
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-14-2006, 7:28 PM Reply   
Hey boys, if you have any really good shots send them my way as well. We are trying to update the website with some new pics instead of having the same old tired stuff.

It was awesome having all you guys down. Glad to see all of you made it back home. Brandon, how was that cross country drive?
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-14-2006, 8:26 PM Reply   
Hey guys, good to hear from you all. I will hit you all up this week for mailing addresses when I get the CD's burned.

We got some good shots, so I will be emailing some your way Travis this week as well. I am gonna have to come again before the reunion, because I am still pissed at myself for not trying more stuff, but I did write down all of the instructions when I got home. Once it gets a little warmer here, it's going to be a huckfest for me.

Upload
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-15-2006, 7:03 AM Reply   
Travis, thanks for everything. Had a blast. The drive, well...... it pretty much sucked ass. Stuck in a box van with an 80lb boxer that shed like crazy for 15 hours each day for four days was sweet. I had dog hair in my ass crack!

Looking forward to heading down that way again soon.
Old     (jhilltn)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-15-2006, 8:56 AM Reply   
all those pictures and you put one up of travis? c'mon johnny p. the hat is nice though.
Old     (shaun_murray)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2006, 11:27 AM Reply   
wasup boyz?!! That was a great week, super fun and relaxed. Justin, real funny on my space:-) Wiz, dig the screen name. Brandon, scrub the booty crack. Pretti, let me know how huckfest 06 goes. Chuck's pump, always a pleasure!
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-15-2006, 1:58 PM Reply   
What's up Shaun, Huckfest 06 starts next week, let me know if you want to stop in for the festivities.

Here's a picture just for you Justin:

Upload
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-15-2006, 2:01 PM Reply   
I'm just messin with you. Here's a better shot:

Upload
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-15-2006, 4:36 PM Reply   
The crazy thing is, I think Justin actually landed that.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-15-2006, 5:11 PM Reply   
Ha, ha, now that is a great wake-face!!
Old     (jhilltn)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-15-2006, 9:43 PM Reply   
that first pic of me is so brokeback. that's embarassing.

i would post some pics but there was no reason for me to take any with my camera since you guys had fancier equipment. have to wait for wiz to put something up.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-15-2006, 10:12 PM Reply   
Put some up Hill, let's see em.
Old     (jhilltn)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-20-2006, 11:15 AM Reply   
cody, can you not read, i said i didn't take any, gosh