Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    backsplit            08-04-2004, 5:49 PM Reply   
will anyone be at west coast camps next week?
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-04-2004, 6:22 PM Reply   
Ryan Lacefield from Fresno will be at Scwheene's camp next week he is 16. His family owns the Tige dealer here in town. That camp is awesome The boys that have gone learn alot and have a great time.

(Message edited by dadthedriver on August 04, 2004)
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-04-2004, 6:44 PM Reply   
Mike is an awesome coach.
Old     (hyprlightborder)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-04-2004, 7:05 PM Reply   
I went in june and i had such a good time. All the coaches are really nice and very supportive. I learned a lot while I was there.I will be goin back next summer for sure. Have a good time up there, wish i was goin back again this summer.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-04-2004, 8:01 PM Reply   
My boys came home raving about Mike, all the coaches and the camp. They rode hard and learned alot. Thanks Mike!!!
Old    backsplit            08-04-2004, 9:40 PM Reply   
im 16 to so its good to no im not the only big kid....i have already bin there once this summer and im going back for my second ses. next week
Old    backsplit            08-04-2004, 9:49 PM Reply   
maby even some 16 year old hot chicks... lol

(Message edited by backsplit on August 04, 2004)
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-04-2004, 10:50 PM Reply   
My son Derek has been going to Mike for the last 3 years. He has taught him so much. Not just the tricks, but the style that goes with it. Mike understands what it takes to make you stand out as an individual rider. Derek feels that he owes a lot to Mike and considers him as his main coach. He will be there next year,again, hopefully with the Valdez boys and Tony.
Old    steve_chavez            08-04-2004, 11:27 PM Reply   
hey i'm lookin for camps to ride at, u guys want to give me any info about em?
Old     (garyw)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-05-2004, 7:41 AM Reply   
Steve, definetly check out westcoast wakeboard camp, mike and all of his instructors are awesome