Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       03-02-2011, 9:34 AM Reply   
His quotes crack me the hell up!

http://www.livethesheendream.com/
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-02-2011, 10:53 AM Reply   
"That last time I used? I used my toaster this morning...."

That's epic. The guy is un-real. Absolutely amazing the stuff that comes out of his mouth.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-02-2011, 12:00 PM Reply   
The dude got like 500,000 followers on twitter in a day...

his 20/20 "special" was interesting to say the least.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-03-2011, 7:43 AM Reply   
winning
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-03-2011, 8:19 AM Reply   
"I've got one speed....GO"
Hahaha
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-03-2011, 8:49 AM Reply   
"compared to me their like droopy eyed armless retards"
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-03-2011, 9:21 AM Reply   
http://screencrave.com/2011-03-02/ro...winning-quotes

“I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars.”
“I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go.”
“Can’t is the cancer of happening.”
“I am on a drug, it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.”
“The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed armless children.”
“I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words — imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists.”
“I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people. People who aren’t special. People who don’t have tiger blood and Adonis DNA.”
“If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, ‘Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!’ “It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm.”
“If you love with violence and you hate with violence there is nothing that can be questioned.”
“The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning,” “Just winning every second,” “Winning, anyone?” “Duh, winning!”
“[CBS] picked a fight with a warlock.”
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-04-2011, 11:37 AM Reply