Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (caucasiancamo)      Join Date: May 2010       07-27-2010, 3:41 AM Reply   
i'll be in so cal this friday thru sunday and was looking for a pull? gas money bad jokes wipe down hand job can drive like a champ or i'll sit there and hold the flag and not say a word.. if i get no response i'll probably end up on the beach at marine stadium or the launch ramp at elsinore with a sign that reads "WILL SPIN FLIP AND BUTTER SLIDE FOR A PULL" if you see me out there please be kind and rewind... thank you and my number is 714-928-0702
i will return the favor to anyone who wants to wakeskate behind my 2010 seadoo with cruise control at my home lake of mead or mohave or even if we get along like peanut butter and molasses we could meet up at lake havasu for some good wakeskate wakeboard sesssions...

CCamo
Old     (wakesheazy)      Join Date: Nov 2006 Location: Irvine, California       07-27-2010, 2:52 PM Reply   
And I thought I was the only one that hung out at the local lakes with a sign! I'm also looking for a pull... shoot, I'll even settle for being the official flag holder if it comes down to it also!
Old     (caucasiancamo)      Join Date: May 2010       07-28-2010, 9:37 AM Reply   
yeah did not have time to pull it together... but i'll keep your info on hand.. so anyone out there that rides any of those locations let me know i'll be there ready for waking...
Old     (caucasiancamo)      Join Date: May 2010       07-28-2010, 9:45 AM Reply   
ciara,

i might be bringing my wake edition seadoo down to socal to skate some elsinore. if i do i'll post it for a third. if you don't mind riding behind a seadoo??
Old     (caucasiancamo)      Join Date: May 2010       07-29-2010, 1:11 AM Reply   
well if anyone needs a 3 i'll be around please feel free to text or call 714-928-0702 thanks
Old     (wakesheazy)      Join Date: Nov 2006 Location: Irvine, California       07-29-2010, 10:40 AM Reply   
Yeah a seadoo pull is fine with me! Just let me know- 562/472-5520
Old     (caucasiancamo)      Join Date: May 2010       08-02-2010, 2:59 AM Reply   
ciara,

thanks as you guessed i didn't hear back in time from anyone to justify bringing my sea doo in to so cal. had a goodtime though body boarding in huntington and going to the oc fair.. if your in need of a pull in vegas hit me up..
Old     (wakesheazy)      Join Date: Nov 2006 Location: Irvine, California       08-03-2010, 8:40 AM Reply   
Glad you enjoyed your time on the best coast! I'll definitely have to hit you up.. how far are you from the strip?