Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-06-2008, 5:05 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Old     (tcaz)      Join Date: Aug 2008       11-06-2008, 5:57 PM Reply   
how dare you! if only could peta could see you harassing these poor birds...
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       11-06-2008, 6:23 PM Reply   
Insert uptight comment here_____________________ like:
Do you know how dangerous that is!

What if other birds were watching you and you just gave those birds a bad opinion of wakeboarders.

Somebody could have gotten hurt.

This is probably what some WW'ers would say..
Old     (analdine)      Join Date: May 2006       11-06-2008, 6:26 PM Reply   
Set Michael Vic free....that is way more cruel
Old     (tcaz)      Join Date: Aug 2008       11-06-2008, 6:36 PM Reply   
make sure you don't fall next to any geese though. my buddy was viciously attacked by a goose that came at him full speed and began to peck at him. while we were all laughing our asses off on the boat, he got back in with a rather large lump on his head
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-07-2008, 7:07 AM Reply   
^^^^^

I'll second that...gees are mean as hell. I'm actually more scared of those little f*ckers than snakes. They'll attack you in swarms.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-07-2008, 7:41 AM Reply   
hahahahhahahhahaha. i do that at Berryessa all the time!
my dad will drive me closer just so i can..

another bird story.
but we had our boat tied at the dock waiting for the trailor. and about 15 or 20 ducks landed about 6 feet off the dock so i took my short off threw it in the boat and dove into the center of them. when i floated back up. all where gone except one. which was swimming right next to me. i picked it up and got back on the dock. it was pretty funny. and when i set it down to start trailoring the boat... it followed me. it was hilarious
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       11-07-2008, 11:47 AM Reply   
water rats with wings!