Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-13-2006, 12:14 PM Reply   
I need to replace a bulb in one of my gauges. I have no clue as to what size bulb or where to locate the bulb. Can anyone please help me out? I’ve searched several different places for this info and can’t get anywhere. It’s a Faria SS speedometer gauge in an 06 Centurion. Thanks ~jojo
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-15-2006, 9:27 PM Reply   
number 194 with a red condom to give the dashes a red glow. If you want to replace all with blue LEDs I have enough extras to do your whole dash.

Bulb base, red condom

Blue LED replacement, stock 194 bulb

Upload
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-16-2006, 5:03 AM Reply   
Yes Mike, I do want to replace with all blue LED's (have to replace one for sure so decided to go ahead and replace all). I took my dash out the other night but didnt see where the bulbs go. I didnt want to start disassembling the gauges until I heard back from someone with more knowledge. Would you be interested in selling the blue LED's?
Thanks ~jojo
Old     (rob_pitchford)      Join Date: Nov 2004       11-16-2006, 12:38 PM Reply   
Mike

I would like to order some blue LED's for my dash. Where did you purchase you bulb from? What part number is it? Thanks
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-16-2006, 1:37 PM Reply   
All of these come from China. I don't know how I ended up with so many but I have 40 and I only need 10. I have two different types, but they seem to work about the same. How about $2 each including shipping?

PM me if you are interested.

If you want to buy them direct (beware of high shipping costs):
http://www.besthongkong.com/advanced_search_result.php?osCsid=623ed8165833a67c 0b488d7232a09c0d&keywords=194&osCsid=623ed8165833a 67c0b488d7232a09c0d

BestHongKong has Blue, Red, Amber, and White.
Old     (breadbutta)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-16-2006, 3:57 PM Reply   
If you can reach up into the rear of the dash you should be able to unscrew the twist-lock bulb holder. (it's in the picture from mikeski's post) The bulb will come out with the holder. Get a replacement at the local autoparts store or
http://www.faria-instruments.com/index-new.html

good luck
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-17-2006, 3:54 AM Reply   
Thanks for the info guys!! Mike, I went to BestHongKong.com and found several other things that I will order, but thanks so much for the offer on your bulbs.