Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-22-2016, 10:50 AM Reply   
Do you guys remember the Taco Bell exec that was caught on dash cam beating a Uber driver in a drunken rage. He was later fired by Taco Bell and now he is seaking 5million dollars against the Uber driver who posted the video. He says the uber driver " invaded his privacy " by posting the video.

So let me get this straight. You act up in public. You physically assault & attack someone, and they post a video of you breaking the law and some how the person posting the video is @ fault. WOW I hope this frivolous lawsuit is the final nail in this guys corporate career. After the beating and then this who would touch this guy with a 10 foot pole.

Here is a picture of a real dousche!

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2016/...ched/78966742/
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2016, 12:54 PM Reply   
Wow, extremely advanced doucebaggery. Well done, that is quite an effort
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2016, 12:58 PM Reply   
Two party consent is bull**** when one party breaks the law
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-24-2016, 2:12 PM Reply   
In california it's legal to record someone. I have been told You have choose what your going to record to be legal. example it's illegal to record Audio & Video @ the same time you can record one or the other but not both.

But I would hope that any potential employer would see this guys "after the fact" actions as a True test of character. One could "almost" forgive the drunken assault. If the guy apologized and offerd some sort of apology to the person and a offer to compensate him for any losses I could write this off as water under the bridge, But to (switch the flip) and some how attack the victim! That's a real POS.
move and shows truly what kind of guy this guy is. Sometimes it's great when people help you confirm your suspicions with their actions after the fact
Old     (Froggy)      Join Date: Nov 2013       01-25-2016, 4:47 AM Reply   
There is NO expectation of privacy when in public. This is a first amendment right otherwise every news crew would be sued for every story.
Old    bigdtx            01-25-2016, 7:43 AM Reply   
This A-Hole should be sentenced to eating only Taco Bell for the rest of his life.