Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (elduche)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-30-2006, 10:04 AM Reply   
My new boat finally arrived this week, and I have to say its great! I'm super excited to get it on the water, although we are still a few weeks away up here in the north.

I've attached a few pics below, but I wanted to say thanks to Jason Zwarich at Tantrum Watersports in Kelowna B.C. As many of you Cali folks know, Sanger is a pretty regional company. Jason deals in these boats from a fair distance away, and I am another 8-9 hour drive from him. He was extremely accomodating. He had the boat shipped to his dealership, added perfect pass and the new decals there, then had it shipped nearby to where I live. He then actually drove here, picked it up and personally delivered the boat to my doorstep with $150 in gas cards for the boat when it warms up here. He's been absolutely awesome to deal with and I would highly recommnend purchasing from him if you are in the area (or not in the area, as was the case with me!)

As you can see, they have made some great changes to the '06 model. I was not aware of these changes until I pulled the cover off! It was a great surprise.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (elduche)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-30-2006, 10:07 AM Reply   
Here are some more!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-30-2006, 10:10 AM Reply   
Very nice!!!
Old    mendo247            03-30-2006, 10:17 AM Reply   
swett ride your gonna love it!! i like the color combo..
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-30-2006, 12:36 PM Reply   
Nice looking Boat!!! It would suck really bad to have a new boat in the driveway just to look at, and not be able to take it out yet.
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-30-2006, 12:38 PM Reply   
man you don't have that on the water yet?
just kidding..
congrats she's a looker....

its great to here about the outstanding customer service.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-30-2006, 1:01 PM Reply   
Sick ride!! Looks like you got the Chubby ProFlight Tower, unless my eyes deceive me... If so you got the dopest tower ever, so sturdy and just amazing.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-30-2006, 1:37 PM Reply   
Is that a 210 or a 215. Sure looks like a 215. If they updated the 210 I'd be stoked. It was due for a little face lift.

Enjoy, that's a sick looking boat.
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-30-2006, 2:20 PM Reply   
It's a 210 with the Black Scorp so it doesn't have the hump. Same low freeboard. I like the new look interior though.
Old     (elduche)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-30-2006, 3:31 PM Reply   
Thanks for the compliments, I'm pretty excited about getting it on the water! Stephan, the tower is the proflight swoop, it probably looks thicker cause of the blue protective foam on it.
Old     (tjdunn)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-30-2006, 5:27 PM Reply   
Nice Boat! You have to be pumped!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-31-2006, 8:39 AM Reply   
the reason I asked is because a) I thought they all had the humped engine cover now b)because the upper deck looks new and c) because the seating and drivers foot area is reconfigured.

I didn't know they had changes in mind for the 210. It looks great. I'll have to check one out in persone.
Old    bocephus            03-31-2006, 9:10 AM Reply   
Isn't the hump still there? You can see it in the first picture, correct? I have been looking at both the Sanger V210 and the SAN and the hump was one of my problems..
Old     (elduche)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-31-2006, 9:44 AM Reply   
Bocephus, the deck certainly is not flat, but I'm not sure if its as pronounced as other years. The 210's with the Mag engine have a hump at the BACK of the deck as well.

MAG

Upload

'06 Black Scorpion

Upload

You can see on the Black Scorpion Engine that there is a slight curve at the front near the ski pylon. The back seat is highest in the middle and slopes down to the edge as seen in picture 4 of my initial post. Let me know if you want to see any other pics...
Old     (magnusm)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-31-2006, 9:26 PM Reply   
Congrats on the new boat. That is a great looking boat. I have an '03 V210 and love it, but I do like what they have done with the interior for '06. Get the weight in there and you'll be very happy with the wake.
There are plenty of Sanger owners here who can usually help out with any questions. I'm lucky to be in the Sanger hot bed of N. Cal so not hard to find other owners around here.
Hope it warms up a little so you can get her out on the lake.
Old     (elduche)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-01-2006, 12:30 AM Reply   
Thanks Magnus, I actually e-mailed you (along with about 5 or 6 other Sanger owners) back in the fall when I was thinking about purchasing it. Thanks very much for your input at the time. I have to say everyone I wrote sent lengthy e-mails with both the pros and cons of the boat, and it was very helpful. I suppose while I am at it I should thank the others too!

Sue Penner
Edward Johnson
Shawn Wilson
Ryan Rantz
Darren Yearsley

Can't wait to get it out on the water!!!!
Old     (goth2o)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-01-2006, 1:02 PM Reply   
Magnus...hows my boat?
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-01-2006, 1:07 PM Reply   
"the hump was one of my problems"

You are not alone. Sanger looses a lot of sales from that. Most people would prefer a higher and flat deck.
Old    bocephus            04-01-2006, 1:15 PM Reply   
The chicks have to have a nice place to lay, while I am tending to my wounds and eating...LOL!
Old     (goth2o)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-01-2006, 2:36 PM Reply   
you are right ablout the hump...I got used to it on mine....BUT I was talking to a friend today about it. We think sanger would kick everybodies butt but re-manufacturing the top deck, and leaving the hull alone. Think about the added storage. I loved my Sanger, if I could get one in florida i would. Maybe Scott P has some insight about a possible re-do of the top deck....
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-01-2006, 3:46 PM Reply   
Nice looking boat duncan... so when are you taking all of us edmontonians out for a pull...
Old     (elduche)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-02-2006, 7:38 PM Reply   
Hey Blair, whenever the ice comes off! I've been out with the hair dryer and I really think its helping. Of course, I expect a return ride in that nice X10 too.