Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (dDubya)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-28-2014, 5:59 AM Reply   
I've been pretty stoked about this event since the last year's and the two before it. Everyone putting it on and most everyone in participation are super cool and are quick to introduce themselves and spark up a Wakesurfing conversation. I'll be there looking for a third in my Tige Z3 (white n red) Thursday afternoon, Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday...if anyone wants to shred. PM me or just flag me down at the event. I'll have a couple boards on board for anyone to try a well.
This is me...
Thank you CMS and Wake9!
Old     (Boonejeepin)      Join Date: Oct 2012       05-28-2014, 7:06 AM Reply   
If I come out with my family would it be best to watch the event from shore or is there a place to watch from my boat?
Old     (dDubya)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-28-2014, 8:09 AM Reply   
There is plenty of good viewing from a boat as well. In my opinion, its preferred.
Old     (Doomswell)      Join Date: Aug 2012       05-28-2014, 8:25 AM Reply   
Man! I wish I could make it to this event! You guys don't have too much fun without me. Our girl Raya will be surfing in the Comp though! Good luck to everyone!
Old     (scuba_steve)      Join Date: Oct 2013       05-28-2014, 8:57 AM Reply   
Dan, Im getting up there Saturday night after I close up the shop but Sunday if I can get some time I might flag you down for a pull. Just depends how busy I am helping with the event. I'm loading up the California Marine Sports ProShop stuff right now and Grant will be up there today with the 2014 Z1.

I packed a wide selection of the Pro Shop up for the event including the following.

Wake surf boards from : Soulcraft, Walker Projects, ShredStixx, a LF Chase Sixer, Victoria Skim and Phase5.

We will also have: board bags and socks, wakesurf ropes, repair kits, Futures fins including TMF trailers and thruster sets, Inland Surfer fins.

Oneill boardshorts/tank tops, changing towels/ponchos, hats and Lifevest
Reef board shorts/tank tops
Spy sunglasses
Babes boat care products

We can take cash along with creditcard at the event.

We will also have some demo boards from Phase5 and Inland Surfer.

Should be a great event and everyone should be inviting as many people as they can to help get more involved in the sport and help it grow!
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       05-28-2014, 9:00 AM Reply   
I wish I could be there! Do you know what the cost is on the clinics they offer?
Old     (scuba_steve)      Join Date: Oct 2013       05-28-2014, 9:14 AM Reply   
A quick photo with a handful of items we are packing away for the event.

Basic clinics are $75 and the private clinics are $150
Old     (dDubya)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-28-2014, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
Dan, Im getting up there Saturday night after I close up the shop but Sunday if I can get some time I might flag you down for a pull. Just depends how busy I am helping with the event. I'm loading up the California Marine Sports ProShop stuff right now and Grant will be up there today with the 2014 Z1.

I packed a wide selection of the Pro Shop up for the event including the following.

Wake surf boards from : Soulcraft, Walker Projects, ShredStixx, a LF Chase Sixer, Victoria Skim and Phase5.

We will also have: board bags and socks, wakesurf ropes, repair kits, Futures fins including TMF trailers and thruster sets, Inland Surfer fins.

Oneill boardshorts/tank tops, changing towels/ponchos, hats and Lifevest
Reef board shorts/tank tops
Spy sunglasses
Babes boat care products

We can take cash along with creditcard at the event.

We will also have some demo boards from Phase5 and Inland Surfer.

Should be a great event and everyone should be inviting as many people as they can to help get more involved in the sport and help it grow!
Yeah Buddy! You should make time to shred regardless. Grant says yes.
Old     (scuba_steve)      Join Date: Oct 2013       05-28-2014, 1:35 PM Reply   
Will do!

See you guys saturday night
Old     (scuba_steve)      Join Date: Oct 2013       05-29-2014, 3:38 PM Reply   
Grant sent me a few pictures from today. I'll update this thread with more pictures as I receive them. Try to get some action shots from the clinics as well.

Old     (scuba_steve)      Join Date: Oct 2013       05-30-2014, 12:42 PM Reply   
Update with more pictures.

Old     (scuba_steve)      Join Date: Oct 2013       05-31-2014, 12:03 PM Reply   
Live stream is going on right now if you cant make it out there.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/west-coast-open
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-01-2014, 8:37 AM Reply   
If you get a chance, watch LIVE! Some great pro surfing coming up today.

http://endlesswavetour.com/live
Old     (dDubya)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-01-2014, 9:24 AM Reply   
Love that pic!!!
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-01-2014, 10:15 AM Reply   
Looks like an awesome time, too bad I couldn't make the drive down.