Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-25-2007, 7:45 PM Reply   
has anybody tried them?

i was thinking of trying a concave for 150$, nice price but want some input... i don't wanna spend much more than $175,

also, has anyone tried UGP (underground product) shoes, i saw them in alliance or wakeboarding, not sure which, but looked nice and thinking about trying a pair

thanks
Old     (jovedawake)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-25-2007, 11:18 PM Reply   
www.devotid.com

^^^Get a concave with a great shape and a great price. Plus these are solid. Very durable.

Check them out. Go on wakeskating.com and ask them what they think of the board. Most will agree Devotid flat out rocks and their quality is worth so much more than their price.
Old     (jovedawake)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-25-2007, 11:18 PM Reply   
they are going for $180 with free shipping.
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-26-2007, 6:55 PM Reply   
thanks... any other recomendations... that pretty close to 175

anybody else know of some boards about that price

i'm steering away from hyper and LF and get one from a skate specific company
Old     (wakeskate)      Join Date: May 2006       04-29-2007, 4:16 PM Reply   
i ride NEW boards.. i actually spent a week in flordia with Robin the owner, and all the other NEW riders. so they hooked me up with a few boards and ive been ridding them ever since.. i like them tho.
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       06-11-2007, 11:47 AM Reply   
ive heard oak makes sick skates too, check them out
Old     (tsurfshop)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-27-2007, 6:51 AM Reply   
The NEW skates are the SH%T! If you have ever seen Ruark ride, you'll know what these boards are capable of.. Varialflip onto the picnic table to darkslide to kickflip out- WHAT?! That kid is the future of cable wakeskating! I got my NEW deck a few months back and am in love. LF decks crack within weeks- Hyperlite boards weigh 20 lbs- New seems to be on point. They have them @ All Wet in Jax and also Ski World in Otown. I've also been rockin' the UGP Doyle wakeskate shoes for the past couple months. They are seriously the best wakeskate shoe I've ever ridden. If you have a chance I highly recommend checkin them out. Stop by Performance and try a pair on (sizes 5-12)