Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (borka)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-27-2006, 1:33 AM Reply   
I broken Premier36,(its was my second premier) and now i wanna try a new -Parks36. Early i was ride on Era and once i try a Rarks43, but it so big for me(73 kilos).i know - its two different boards. Basically my riding style - not w2w, so explained me a different of this two boards. Anyway - Premier its a great board!(for me)
-Thnks-
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-27-2006, 5:27 AM Reply   
huh?
Old     (borka)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-27-2006, 5:38 AM Reply   
....sorry for my english(im from Russia)
i just need what you think...Whats better parks or premier?
Old     (jakoerber)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-27-2006, 8:00 AM Reply   
parks is a much f aster board. If you liked to sorta slow feel of the premier then you probably wont like the parks, but if it was to slow go for the parks its a fun board but i prefer premier.
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-27-2006, 8:17 AM Reply   
ah, its all good boris! I read through your post again, and it makes a bit more sense...the premiere is very slow, but has great pop, wheras the parks is super fast, and has huge pop, but is not forgiving at all, it rides on rails. its all personal preference.
Old     (bradenb12)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-27-2006, 8:42 AM Reply   
I would go with the premier unless you want to get absolutely booted! I had a parks and swithed to the premier, much better control with it. The parks is fun but like garret said it is not forgiving at all.
Old     (carcrz)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-27-2006, 5:15 PM Reply   
Might want to consider the Murray too. That is if you can find one. The Parks is a pretty aggressive board, but fun to ride. I like both boards though. Both have their pros & cons.
Old     (borka)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-27-2006, 11:58 PM Reply   
Yesterday i try Parks140-cooool! Ill take it! But i think 136-was better for me... in my normally speed the landings was much far out of the wake than early. And high little be more.
Thanks for everyone!!! Spasibo!