Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (RPX)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-27-2011, 7:21 PM Reply   
Hi guys.
I'm looking for a flex binding for stylish grabs ( I had the liquid force Ultra 2008 and a 133 Fish - old school rules).
Are the Shane and Watson to stiff or to heavy
I'm not sure if the Relik is a good binding... I think it is
I wear a 12 shoe. If I buy the Relik should I go for a larger size (13-14)
Thanks
Old     (jsmilez321)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-28-2011, 7:30 AM Reply   
Ive Got the Ronix ones I went up a 1/2 size and heat molded them and they are lovely
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            10-28-2011, 8:51 AM Reply   
Watsons are pretty stiff. I have the 11' and awaiting my 12' Shanes which should have more flex.
Old     (Reez)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-28-2011, 10:39 AM Reply   
I had the cells and switched to the reliks for this season. I absolutely love them. Very comfortable. I would buy them again.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-28-2011, 10:57 AM Reply   
what about the new ultras? might think about them... unless you are going for closed toe that is
Old     (luke_j)      Join Date: Jul 2008       11-01-2011, 6:48 AM Reply   
ronix definitely has the best boots on the water. Still the lightest, still the best fitting, still the most durable. and LF's boots have gotten heavier for 2012 on their new platform. if you're really looking to do stylish grabs, go with the relik over the other two. they give you better heel hold and more flex. as for the new ultras, they're really not so flexible as you'd expect, they're quite a bit stiffer than you may expect.
Old     (luke_j)      Join Date: Jul 2008       11-01-2011, 6:49 AM Reply   
oh and get the 12's, they fit true to size. I actually wear 11.5 shoes and 10's in ronix bindings, but i like a tight fit. don't go up a size, you'll be swimming in them, especially considering that the jump from the 12 to the 13/14 is actually a size and a half jump, those things are built around a size 13.5 measurement.