Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old     (skier86)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-28-2008, 7:51 PM Reply   
I want to know what you guy think an 07 V-215 should be from a dealer. And with some of the prices on here that guys have posted, does OUT THE DOOR really mean with taxes, registration, title, any misc fees included. Or is it hey let me brag about a good price that I got.

Thanks for the help

List of Options

330 HP Black Scorpion
Ultimate package
CD Player with Sub Woofer under drivers dash
Tower with tower speakers, board racks
Billet tower mounted mirror
2 color sumbrella Bimini
Boat cover
Tube Trailer
Composite swim step
Bennet Trim Tab
Triple Ballast
Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro
Depth Finder
Pop-up cleats

Pretty much everything but a h}eater.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-28-2008, 8:09 PM Reply   
all i can tell you is that i paid 48k OTD, included every fee, for my 06 loaded v215 with the heater and system. i baught it in november of 06 when the 07 where coming out. so do some math and some figures and hope someone has some further price break down for you. good luck. what kinda deal do you have on the table right now?
Old     (skier86)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-29-2008, 11:31 AM Reply   
I'm a looking at 49K but not OTD yet. This was my first contact, so we'll see. Plus they are willing to trade my current boat.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       01-29-2008, 11:49 AM Reply   
Craig,

your looking at the low fifty's OTD. That is a pretty well loaded boat. Even though your looking at an 07 while 08's are on the floor I don't think your going to find a huge price break. If you walk out around $50K you did pretty good. IF you can walk out at $48 ish you stole it.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-29-2008, 1:47 PM Reply   
Craig are you buying from Semper? If so, he will definately deal as long as he knows your ready to buy.
Old     (skier86)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-29-2008, 2:54 PM Reply   
Matt,

Yes, maybe but only if the price is right. What price should I shoot for?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-29-2008, 2:57 PM Reply   
Semper has a great reputation which counts for a lot when buying new!
Shoot for 48, if you can get anything below 50 IMO it is a fair price.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-29-2008, 7:41 PM Reply   
All the info here is spot on. Mark Semper did me very well on my 06 V210 including my asking price for my 94 DXII trade-in. Awesome, knowledgeable dealer.
Old     (yubasanger)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-29-2008, 10:05 PM Reply   
I bought mine from Mission RV and Marine in Paso Robles and saved thousands compared to Semper. For the same price Mark wanted to sell me same boat minus bimini, Perfect Pass and cover. In fact when I tried to get Mark to match price he called me a liar and said that there was no way they where selling that boat for that price. Got my 06 minus sound system because I wanted to do my own thing for $46 OTD. Like they say I stole it. It pays to shop around. Good luck you will love the boat
http://missionrvandmarine.com/searchresults.html?SEARCH1
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-30-2008, 5:58 PM Reply   
My quote from Mission was higher then Semper for my 06 V210 so it pays to shop around and figure out who is going to service the boat as well.