Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-10-2010, 4:22 PM Reply   
So guys check it out. I've got to blow off a little steam and let everyone know what I think about Ford. I own a 2005 F-250 6.0L. I've had nothing but problems ever since I bought it new. I'll keep the service list short by just saying that its been towed into the dealer 16 times now and non-drivable for 135 days. When the 36k mile warranty was up I bought the 100k mile warranty so pretty much everything that went wrong with the truck was always covered under warranty. About 2 months ago i was coming up to 100k miles so I bought the 200k mile warranty for another $2500 bucks. Yesterday it just shut down on me while I was driving so I took it in. I get a call today saying the accelorator pedal, camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor, and fuel injector controll moduel all went out and that its going to cost 1800 bucks to fix. So I say well shouldn't that all be covered unday my 200K mile warranty and he tells me no, those parts are all taken off the warranty once its past 100K miles. The truck has 100,719 miles. The service manager at the dealer told me that the local ford rep is in the office so he is going to present my file to him and see what he can get ford to help me out with. I swear to god the exact words out of the reps mouth was o man this truck has seen a lot of problem, that really sucks but sorry I can't do anything. In the past 5 years my parents have bought 9 or 10, 40k dollar plus trucks for our businness. I've already tried to lemon that truck and they said no. Ford is done in my book. Worst customer service ever. My family will never be buying a ford again.