Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-12-2007, 5:02 AM Reply   
Where do you guys ski/snowboard in Idaho, I go every year to Schweitzer, one of my good friends has a ski in/ski out condo there, sweet!!!!!!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-12-2007, 7:08 AM Reply   
Call me weird, but I kind of like the anticipation of a new season starting.....Don't get me wrong, I would definitely love to ride all year long. I guess I have gotten use to having to deal with winter and it makes the first of the season that much better.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-12-2007, 6:30 PM Reply   
Me to Nate, I was thinking the same thing today.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-12-2007, 7:15 PM Reply   
I agree Nate and Marvin! I hate to see my boat sitting unused for 6 months or so, but it sure gives me something to look forward too. SUMMER 08!

Hey Ed, Thanks for the invite to Idaho. Can't make any promises yet, but sounds like fun. There's been some major changes going on with my business, making me busier than ever...so it may be hard to get away.

I still plan on catching you one weekend for a ride in the MB.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-13-2007, 3:34 PM Reply   
hey craig i grew up on jackson hole,grand targhee, and pebble creek. but everybody in the family has moved to the boise area so they stay in sunvalley, bogus basin and soldier mountain. im going to go out there our to a wakeboard camp in florida this spring one our the other though. so im not sure what im going to do yet david. ill just see what end up happening.

i figure this i look forward to every weekend on the lake all year long i cant wait until spring to have a good time on the lake. even if everybody doesnt get in water im going to and the fun is not just riding but being out there with the people that you can have a good time with. on the lake in the mountains in rodneys garage it doesnt matter. ill be on the lake saturday morning if anybody wants to go.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-13-2007, 5:27 PM Reply   
Ed - I agree 100%. There are a number of great elements that go with wakeboarding, it's not just the riding, it's the whole enviornment that comes with it. To me, especially the last two years, I have met some fantastic people in the off season, I really think you can tell who has a passion for the sport if you meet them in the winter.....You can just tell by talking to them, when I first met the whole Cherokee crew I knew within minutes that they were for real and they loved the sport, not just the riding aspect but the being with your friends and family part too. That being said, I have the utmost respect for you guys that get out on those chilly or cold weekends and strap in for a nice uninterupted butter session, I'll be glad to come out and cheer you on. Hey, a season is a season and we all enjoy it in different ways and thats what brings all of us together.

LONG LIVE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-14-2007, 10:15 AM Reply   
well said nate, couldnt have said it any better with marvins mouth !
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-14-2007, 2:33 PM Reply   
hey rodney you going to be able to sneak off for a bit saturday our sunday morning?
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-14-2007, 5:59 PM Reply   
I know you couldn't have said it better, heck you probably can't pronounce half the words he wrote. Be honest, who read it to you?

We need to get together I really miss everyone, it has been two weeks since I have been on the water. Nobody's fault but mine, if Ed's boat moves he would want nothing more than everyone on here to be in it. Thanks tater head.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-14-2007, 7:20 PM Reply   
Dudes - Well, as much as I hate to tell you guys....I did not make it to FL. The wife has come down with strep....eeeehhhh..

Marvin - Too funny!

(Message edited by cbk on November 14, 2007)
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-14-2007, 7:37 PM Reply   
hey ed sounds good to me --sorry i missed your call today. will holler thurs. sorry to hear about that nate..that really sucks!!! speaking of sucks ....hey marvin nobody readed that to me it just tooked me 10 min to reed good to hear from you bud...look foward to riding with you guys this weekend .....talk later rod
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-15-2007, 6:05 PM Reply   
hey nate sorry you didnt get to go i was well prepared for the rubbing of it in i was going to get friday night hope she gets to felling better your more than welcome to come down here and ride and hey look at it this way you wont be messing up a board on sliders just cold somewhat clear cherokee water. hope to see you soon will see everybody else this weekend. ill try ande get up there soon to pick up those shirts and sweet shirt soon if you get up there rodney pick it up for me if you get a chance.
and marvin no coment about the snow today i thought for sure you would have something to say about that on here. long live liquid h2o down with solid h20
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-15-2007, 6:24 PM Reply   
hey marvin I "read" all of it and understood some of it but im having trouble with this word (enviornment) thats a lot of letters can you help me out rodney ill try and "reed" it again but might need your help.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-15-2007, 7:26 PM Reply   
First lesson - I mis-spelled it, I'll give it another shot....environment. Sorry!

Here is some help Ed - environment (n.)Pronunciation: in-vi-ron-mint. The circumstances or conditions that surround one; surroundings.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-16-2007, 10:06 AM Reply   
just having fun nate i would hope that nobody would look at any of my writings i just had to follow Marvins thoughts on ollll charly brown. is your other half feeling any better hope so.
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       11-16-2007, 3:33 PM Reply   
He must have went to the Evelyn Woodhead Sped redding course! HA!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-16-2007, 8:08 PM Reply   
What up everyone?? Good to see this post is still kickin!!! Hope things are going well for everyone. I have been through Hell and back seems here lately!!

Since there are no women posting on here as of now I guess I can say this.....WOMEN
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-17-2007, 7:01 AM Reply   
Careful!!!! Rodney is a BIG sissy.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-17-2007, 9:08 AM Reply   
You guys have fun today. It actually doesn't feel to bad out.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-18-2007, 4:39 PM Reply   
OK........Marvin thats purty and below the belt,how long did it take to think of that _sshole hey brad good to here from you, if you get a chance come down one weekend and get a quick and COOL ride. hey nate good temp and butter today wasnt bad at all ,will drop the great pumkin off before wed. ED hats off to you on the tug today, thanks alot..felt good to get on the water again. I owe you alot come summer time...will pay back in cash- food and pull from the great pumpkin....nothin else!!!!! everybody have a good week....its a short one!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-18-2007, 5:39 PM Reply   
nothing else? how about you help me build a rack to store my boards on? anyway Rodney, Marvin and Shaun thanks for a great day on the water. had a blast wish you could have stayed longer Rodney. shaun stuck a huge 180 and crashed his brains out on an even bigger one. marvin all but landed a 540 and between the 2 of them riding so well i had to get back in the water for another try. me and Shaun will pick you up a pair of those pink slipers you asked for ull try and find you some orange ones but we will hock you up either way.

hey Nate had a great day out there wish you could have made it down. supost to be decent next weekend also. im sure we will be out there.

thanks again for riding like you all did today really got me to try hard on round 2 not that i didnt try hard the first time i tryed my best things just didnt click on round 1.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-20-2007, 3:13 PM Reply   
Here we go again.....Breathe...Breathe......Breathe....Breath e.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-20-2007, 6:43 PM Reply   
how is up for a cold turkey day ride? i think they are calling for rain thursday but sunny saturday going to be cold but nice think me and shaun are going to ktown saturday with uriel to check out some boats but will be back in time to take a run saturday afternoon. im sure we will try for sunday morning also. hope we can all get together again.

where are you at david havnt heard from you lately jason asked how you where doing. told him you where really busy at work. hope you can get out there with us.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-21-2007, 9:25 AM Reply   
Hey Ed, I've been reading everyone's post and working. Glad you guys are having an awesome time tearing it up on Cherokee. I know it's hard to believe as much as I've said it, but I still plan on contacting you guys to go out one (or more) Sundays.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Gobble that turkey!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-21-2007, 4:24 PM Reply   
Happy Thanksgiving.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-21-2007, 9:06 PM Reply   
hey nate got your message give me a call if you get a chance ill be home our on the lake for the rest of the week.
Old     (scarboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-22-2007, 6:05 AM Reply   
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Thanks for everything you have all done for me this year its been a rough one but good friends makes it better.... I'm thankful for friends like you all!!!! THANKS
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-22-2007, 7:27 AM Reply   
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!! You too SISSY!!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-22-2007, 3:48 PM Reply   
hope everybody had a good eat to much and and be sick about it the next day day. what you say we all get out there saturday our sunday and work all this off. 865-406-6798 sorry i kept you so long yesterday marvin.
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       11-24-2007, 12:30 PM Reply   
ed the water temps have got to be down there and air temp in 50's. Man you guys have it bad!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-25-2007, 5:48 PM Reply   
hey mike great to hear from ya, water temp friday and saturday was between 59 and 62 water today was 58 but me and shaun had a good time rode the new harris board and for the most part liked it.I keep getting more consistant on the water and have a blast doing it so i dont want to slow down. got transgressions video and Randalls part is unbelievable. best part of any video i have ever seen the hole thing was good but you got to be happy for him, and his riding is amazing.
hey shaun and rodney thanks for dinner saturday night and also thanks for helping me replace them cushions shaun had fun doing it also. there was no way i could have done it myself so thanks. they are calling for rain this saturday so it might be a little harder to squeeze in a set saturday. might have to get out there early. anyone wanting to go give me a call.
Old     (liquidboarder935)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-26-2007, 9:32 AM Reply   
Hey everyone sorry for my absence here lately, "I was consontrating... on stuff." (Ruck, counterfit this). Whos up for coming to Hooters sometime very soon for some wings and cold beer? Im dead serious too! I wanna hang out with everyone again. Oh and Marvin I'm in for all the snowboarding you want.
Old     (liquidboarder935)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-26-2007, 9:34 AM Reply   
Oh and I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and is saving up there money for my christmas presents.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-26-2007, 12:23 PM Reply   
what do you want for x-mas ive already got you something. just want to make sure its on the right train of thought. can we go too the lake before going to hooters???
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-26-2007, 7:29 PM Reply   
Anyone know when Eskimo Eskipades is? I think the CBK crew is actually going to make it this year.

Pat - Here's a good place to round up a parade crew. This Saturday in Bristol, in case anyone is wondering......Here's a little preview from the past Christmas.

Upload
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-27-2007, 8:56 AM Reply   
Hey Nate, nice set up for the parade. Is that a Porsche pulling the boat?
Old     (chill720)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-27-2007, 12:03 PM Reply   
That's tooooooo old school! You gotta bling it out this year!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-27-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
Yeah, we do need to BLING it out. That was the first year....actually that was within the first two weeks of us being open and we were scrambling, not bad though...I guess we should have been rockin' a LEXUS.

Yup Dave it's a Cayenne S from Mr. Rick Hill. Thing is pretty sweet.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-27-2007, 5:45 PM Reply   
Eskimo Escapades is on the 12th of January.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-27-2007, 8:16 PM Reply   
Well Marvin, is that all you have to say man???. Atleast it was good information.
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       11-27-2007, 8:30 PM Reply   
Looks as though I will being going under the knife. Labor Day weekend a nasty little spill while trying to catch a double up, caused some pain like a seperated shoulder, but later I got back on the board and rode many times after. The pain would not go away and the ortho doc says bad news, two tears in the muscle with no chance of it healing itself. Anybody have this and what should I expect. Want to be prepared for rehab. He said with rehab I will out of commision for 5-6 months, so hopefully I will be riding again next summer only with a bit more caution. It's also my right arm and I am right handed, UGH! Plan is to do it Dec. 21.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-27-2007, 8:35 PM Reply   
Good luck Mike!!!!!! Who is going to do it? Let us know what is going on.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-28-2007, 5:14 AM Reply   
Awesome!! Over 200 post on this thread!! We have set a new record.

I'm up for Eskimo Escapades this year so count me in.

I may be over that way to the shop on Sat Nate. Been a while, I gotta alot of catching up to do.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-28-2007, 8:57 AM Reply   
hey mike sorry to here that while you are out if you need some help around the house with anything you cant get done with a bumbed up shoulder let me no i can get up there on anyweekend. sorry again about it.
Old     (chill720)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-28-2007, 9:46 AM Reply   
i just had that done monday 2 weeks ago!!! I lived with it for 10+ years, it really got to where i couldn't re-grab the handle all that well, and it finally became uncomfortable alot of the time. I started re-hab 3 days after my surgery, and that pretty much sucks, but they say that within 6 months if i do everything they tell me to do and re-hab it correctly i should be 100%. the downside is it is really painful the first week, and i am still having to sleep in the recliner, but i also havent taken any of the pain meds cause they make my head hurt. i had bone spurs shaved off that were 5mm in areas, bursitis (sp?) sacs taken out, and a torn tendon sewn back together that had been torn for a couple years by the dr's estimate. be happy to offer more advice if needed.......
Nate, Lexus yes, the new Land Cruiser is sweet to, but to really haul a boat....Tundra!
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-28-2007, 4:06 PM Reply   
sorry to hear that chris and mike , stuff like that has always scared me to death. best of luck to the both of you!! Escapades is sounding better all the time ,even if everybody dont want to ride , its a good time to hang out and shoot the breeze , we all usually go and grab a bite to eat afterwards. hey nate enjoy those one liners from marvin....that doesnt happen alot
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       11-28-2007, 4:42 PM Reply   
Chris, Who did yours? I am using Dr. Detroye at Watauga Orthopedics. My daughter will be on spring break and my son will be off for Christmas, so they will be my helpers, since the wife has to work. Will keep you posted.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-28-2007, 4:45 PM Reply   
hey rodney you up for a run saturday. ureil told me you got ahold of him on that stuff im curious to see what happens we might get him out there saturday. mike is planning on getting in the water he called me last night and ask if he could go saturday he didnt want to get his boat out i told him his isnt built right anyway. i might be home early enough on friday to get out there our atleast come hang out with marvins kids...see you then
Old     (chill720)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-29-2007, 7:38 AM Reply   
dr. jeff france at appalachian orthopaedic's in kingsport. he is great. the first week is the worst by far, i started therapy quick and i think that is the key! make sure you have a good recliner cause you will have to sleep in it for a while. im doing my therapy at sullivan center in kingsport, they are great there!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-02-2007, 12:58 PM Reply   
Ed - Sorry I missed you guys on Saturday...at home with the kids. Thanks for bringing him up to check things out.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-02-2007, 6:37 PM Reply   
hey nate wish you could have been there Ureil wanted to meet you. let nick no that he tought alot about him in the hour that they talked.

hey everybody thanks for getting out there with me today had a blast i thought everybody did great and pushed a bit harder than just a short sunday session. expectially Shaun and his fashion air.... it all you shaun you are nailing that one. you and Rod did a good job on most of the music but im sure Marvin will have a second opinion.

hey Will glad you got out there with us. i dont want to see any snow in Rutledge but i do hope you and Marvin get a little of it in them there hills. hope to see you all this weekend weather is going to be great 70ish on saturday but im sure that is subject to change... let hope not though.
Old     (scarboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2007       12-04-2007, 10:07 AM Reply   
Ed it was good to be back on the water.. Will be even better next year when my knee is lettin me ride but loved gettin to watch everybody good to be out with all the guys again... Everybody done great seems like you have all improved a lot!!!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-04-2007, 4:22 PM Reply   
looks like the weather has changed a bit for saturday 60ish now. still hope everybody that wants to gets out there plans on a fun one on saturday on the boat our in the water lets go have fun.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-04-2007, 6:37 PM Reply   
Ed - I hope that you are needing something by Saturday. I will be glad to deliver
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-05-2007, 6:09 AM Reply   
What the heck is all of this white stuff I am seeing on the ground this morning???? I think we need to hit the slopes sometime.

Also won't be long before we start planning another Acworth visit Hope everyone is planning on going again this year!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-05-2007, 4:53 PM Reply   
Brad - The only slope I want to see is the one at 421 ramp as I am backing my boat in. No, really, we do need to head over to NC sometime.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-05-2007, 5:23 PM Reply   
Ed(tater head), I have to stupid work Saturday. If you would have me I might try to come out after I get off. Hope the week is going well.

Brad, you just name the date and I am there!!!!! No, really, name a date man. I think Pat and Will are ready too.

Bad news, went to the doctor this evening and Kim has a pretty good tear going on. They are going to re-construct the ACL on January 8th.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-05-2007, 5:26 PM Reply   
well see what happens nate it more our less up to me now. he is up for it. the ramp at german creek looks pretty good also and if you want come check it out with me, shaun, and marvin. i think charly brown is watching marvins kids this saturday. you up for sunday morning again rodney?
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-05-2007, 5:49 PM Reply   
Marvin's kids
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-05-2007, 7:01 PM Reply   
Ed- Pull the trigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (scarboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2007       12-05-2007, 10:08 PM Reply   
Marv... I hate to hear that about Kim's ACLI know what its like so if you all need anything let me know!!! That goes for everybody!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-06-2007, 6:27 AM Reply   
Marv - Yeah, bad news man. Hate to hear it and ditto what Will said.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-06-2007, 3:42 PM Reply   
hey marvin first tell kim sorry. im sure that she will recover fast though. 2nd i hope you can get out there for a quick pull saturday before heading to the hills forcast 68 and sunny..... wooooohoooooo. im ready to rip it up. and third i got ahold of my brother and got a snowboard and stuff on its way cant believe im considering it he also sending out my old K2's just in case its not my thing.

hey nate im thinking everything over its alot to think about. ask pat if he wants to head down and ride with us our just hang out on the boat saturday. nic was going to see what was going get him down here.

hey marvin ill give you a date. 12-8-07 a date that will live in.... a heck it will be like anyother saturday a boat load of fun. hope to see everybody this weekend you to Will.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-06-2007, 7:17 PM Reply   
Thanks everybody..I will let her know you guys are saying positive things. Chris and Mike, how are you guys doing now? Update please!!

Will, I spoke with Kim and she says if you just buy me several lift tickets that would help.

Nate.................Boat!!!!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-07-2007, 4:34 AM Reply   
what about my date marvin......just pickin
lift tickets are free on my boat
nate does have a bunch of boats.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-09-2007, 7:51 AM Reply   
You crazies ride this weekend?
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-09-2007, 11:04 AM Reply   
Yeah, Ed, Shaun and I went Saturday after I got off work. It was cold and raining but at least the water was really rough!!!! I really have to say it was a great time, there is nothing like riding by a bass fisherman who is wearing a helment.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-09-2007, 5:42 PM Reply   
hey marvin thanks for all the laughs saturday had a blast. hey the water was glass while it was raining. all aside i had a blast. you and Shaun had great sets and man what a crash section i would have made for a video. ive got that parade saturday but i would say if its not to bad we will hit it again saturday. hope you all had fun in the hills this evening...see ya.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-10-2007, 7:45 AM Reply   
Thanks for meeting us Pat, we all had a GREAT time!!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-10-2007, 4:26 PM Reply   
going to be alittle colder this saturday according to the weather lier but will probably take a late run after parade if anybody wants to go hit us up. its will be a go big saturday. and of corse for shaun power turn saturday...seriously though we should start doing switch only days though. if you can and want to marvin we will pull those fins off that harris board and see what you think, if you can get out there. rodney hope you can make it we missed you saturday..
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-12-2007, 4:24 PM Reply   
hey marvin looks like the weather is turning in your favor im bummed for me but happy for you. im still going to the lake though.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-13-2007, 4:17 PM Reply   
hey mike im just checking on you i no that the day is getting closer all of us down here are there for you if you need us.
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       12-16-2007, 5:34 PM Reply   
Thanks, Not looking forward to D-day, but it will healing before ya know it! Maybe I will come down in spring and drive for you crazies! I will post how the pain is next week!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-16-2007, 7:33 PM Reply   
Mike - I hope everything goes ok.

Cherokee - Tell me you guys were not out today (Sunday)
Old     (chill720)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-17-2007, 8:16 AM Reply   
Good Luck on that Mike, im 5 weeks out of surgery and in therapy 3 days a week. The first week is PAINFUL!!! I have full range of motion now, just still trying to strengthen everything back up. They told me it would be at least 2-3 months before I was pain free. 6 months before I was 100%, so I should be able to ride in the spring if all goes as planned.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-17-2007, 3:16 PM Reply   
wanted to go but had to work. it was pretty bad outside so it didnt hurt my feeling to bad. me and shaun had a blast friday evening though. hey nate let nic no that those guy that want to go with us are more than welcome this weekend if they want to go its going to be about 60 degrees. just have them give me a call and ill get them down here.
Old     (scarboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2007       12-21-2007, 2:51 PM Reply   
Just wanted to tell everyone i hope you guys have a wonderful holiday..

Hey Ed whats up man haven't talked to you in a while!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2007, 6:37 PM Reply   
I guess we'll see you guys in the morning.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2007, 7:54 PM Reply   
Good deal!!!!! I have money on you not showing Nate hope you prove me wrong.

Ed, I want to thank you for providing pulls man. You are the greatest!!! Congrats again on the job, can you loan a man a dime?
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-22-2007, 1:02 PM Reply   
Geeeeez Marv, have a little faith. I hope you aren't going to Vegas any time soon.

It was great seeing all of you guys today. All of you put on a great show. Sorry I am to much of a ??????? to get out and ride. I did get some killer shots of you guys though.