Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-26-2005, 8:40 PM Reply   
It was awesome today, got there around 330, rode till 5, it is way up!

Grant(whitechocolate) were you there? I was the all white malibu with a titan tower.
Old    whitechocolate            03-27-2005, 9:48 AM Reply   
Yes I was there. Dam you should have said Hi, It would have been cool to say hellow, If I see ya next time Ill be sure to say Hi
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-27-2005, 12:51 PM Reply   
Well the first time I was getting ready to go wakesurfing trying to get the #*($^$# fins to stay on, the hole is striped :-/ then the boat wouldnt start, but then it did. I was going to say when you pulled your boat out of the water, but I guess all the people down there were keeping you from droping your driver off or somehting, and we couldnt hog a spot in the cleaning area anymore, so we had to leave, but I was like I know that boat...the speaker box, the color scheme its a dd, natique, its grant's boat! But if you ever need a 3rd hit me up.
Old    whitechocolate            03-27-2005, 2:48 PM Reply   
who's Bu were you On?
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-27-2005, 6:36 PM Reply   
My dad's 04 wakesetter LSV
http://home.comcast.net/~chris.sontag/malibu.html
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-27-2005, 8:29 PM Reply   
Man, LOVE that all white boat! Really sharp! Congrats.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-27-2005, 9:04 PM Reply   
i really love the look of the all white wakesetters.

i was actually at someone's house that lives on the water at anderson last nite. the water was soooooo high we couldnt believe it. nice and flat, too.
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-27-2005, 9:17 PM Reply   
It was, it was so crazy, there is a white shed that always has a for sale sign on it, normally its way up the hill, but now it was eye level, it is litterally 1 foot short of being full. There was a kid on the shore last night, probally was all sad cause I wasnt doingg anything, but didnt want to crash in the debris fields ya know? Im hoping my dad gets a house there.

I love our boat so much. Its so clean looking.

If you see me there, give me a shout. Or if you need a 3rd, give me a shout.
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-27-2005, 9:29 PM Reply   
not my best grab of the day, but its the one on the camera, you can see how full it is