Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (noquams)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-23-2010, 9:55 AM Reply   
I have a 02 Sanger DLX and Sanger no longer carries the insert that matched the one that came with the boat. Eric @ Sanger was kind enough to give me the part number and mfg and it seems know one stocks it to buy retail.
The mfg offered to sell a roll 200 feet. I’d say that should be enough for 4 boats. The roll would be 300 plus tax & shipping. Anyone interested?

Mfg is Morse and the part number is v12-200-6bka200 if someone knows of a place to buy that would be great but my search netted nothing.

Thanks
Old     (humboldt9)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-23-2010, 12:28 PM Reply   
Chris... I would be interested. I have an '02 V210 and would assume the rub rail would fit. PM me if you find any other interested buyers. Also I'm in SoCal so I guess we would have to work out some additional shipping details. Let me know.
Old     (twelve02)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-23-2010, 10:39 PM Reply   
I have a 2003 V230 and might be interested as well. The section that I want to replace is small, but it would be nice to have a new rail.