Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-09-2010, 6:53 AM Reply   
i dont remember seeing this, then again i guess i wasnt really watching the boat...

Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       06-09-2010, 7:40 AM Reply   
you probably didn't see it because I am about 99% sure that picture is photoshoped.
Old    Chaserwaser            06-09-2010, 7:45 AM Reply   
It is, you can tell on the first blue stripe there is that little silver thing on the top left of it , the wrap would obviously have that little cut around it, it wouldnt overlap it like that otherwise the did a pretty decent photoshop job ( cut wise ) but once again a skull they should get rid of it and make the push process way longer it would look so much sicker and more tilted like at a 40 degree angle, god I wish i could get a job doing this since im a graphic designer anybody know anyone let me know haha
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-09-2010, 8:53 AM Reply   
lol you guys beat me to it.

looking at it again, i just wonder how much is real.
for one the boat stands or entire trialer have been 'choped out
and the black on the back of the boat is an obvious 'choped color change, you can see the jagged edges and even some white still showing just below the yellow background.
and the blue stripes above the rub rail on the front look suspicious no shading on the curved area...

hmm...
Old    Chaserwaser            06-09-2010, 8:58 AM Reply   
It very well could be like a mock up to show the customer how it could look like though guys so take that into consideration, I sure as hell would do that before I just popped a wrap on someones boat, give them an idea of what it might look like!
Old     (gwnkids)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-09-2010, 9:41 AM Reply   
It looks like its on a sling, you can see the rear attachments and follow the chain in the bow.
Old     (mallenger)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-09-2010, 11:42 AM Reply   
At least the wrap doesn't have a skull.... oh never mind, now I see it.
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       06-09-2010, 4:58 PM Reply   
skulls are badass, yo!
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-09-2010, 5:13 PM Reply   
Whats up with the skulls on all the wraps. wtf. when did wakeboarders become hardcore goth retards!? none of the boards have skulls....

But yea that boats supposed to be orange. its been my background on my desktop forever.
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...1&d=1246373579
Old     (JDubs)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-09-2010, 8:03 PM Reply   
Corey, the boat is being held up by the lifting rings.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-09-2010, 9:44 PM Reply   
Lose the lame skull, otherwise it's a wrap I don't mind.
Old     (jvkc)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-09-2010, 11:13 PM Reply   
Here is the actual boat

http://www.oakley.com/sports/wakeboa...um/photos/7539

http://www.oakley.com/sports/wakeboa...um/photos/7541
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-10-2010, 9:54 AM Reply   
It would be killer if it didnt have that skull.
Old     (skyski1)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-10-2010, 1:44 PM Reply   
I wanna see wraps with flyin' bewbies. That would be way better.