Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (ironcross25)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-22-2009, 8:11 AM Reply   
I am having a gold and silver party this sunday from 5-8 in uniontown so if you guys have any gold or silver you can sell it for cash. This will also be a good way to meet and get a crew together to ride with a little this summer. Anyway, if anyone is interested email me at nick_dewalt@yahoo.com (email is nick_dewalt)and i can give you details and directions. Food and drink will be provided. If you plan on attending feel free to bring a friend.
Nick
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-22-2009, 3:37 PM Reply   
This post is in the wrong forum.
Old     (ironcross25)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-23-2009, 5:21 AM Reply   
my bad. Dave could you delete this post I have reposted it in the non wakeboard discussion. Thanks
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-23-2009, 6:23 PM Reply   
80 degrees in akron this saturday, anyone riding?
Old     (pa_nautique)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-23-2009, 6:40 PM Reply   
yes for sure. got out last week back home. Im in canton oh on weekdays then back in PA for weekends. We ride the shenango back home. Where do you guys ride over this way? Milton?
Old     (lakemiltonwake08)      Join Date: Oct 2008       04-23-2009, 8:31 PM Reply   
Riding on Lake Milton this weekend!
Old     (pa_nautique)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-23-2009, 9:27 PM Reply   
ya i got a chance to ride behind a 230 last summer at milton, nice lake. I drive over it 2 to 4 times a week, always look to see if that little shop has ther mastercraft in yet. post up some pics if u guys take a camera

be sure to check the "in box" letter of the month in wakeboarding mag june issue when it comes out
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-23-2009, 9:57 PM Reply   
I was out on Lake Erie last Friday and went out with the Water's Edge crew last Sat. on Milton.I'll be out somewhere this Sat. I may pull boat to Milton.
Old     (lakemiltonwake08)      Join Date: Oct 2008       04-24-2009, 5:38 AM Reply   
Yeah, that shop has an X2 out there. You should stop in sometime, the owner is a real cool guy and they always have the best deals on gear. It's called Water's Edge Boardshop.