Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old    live2wakeboard            07-19-2004, 9:34 PM Reply   
Wats up i need to know if any one knows of a place in branson, mo where i can rent a wakeboard boat (malibu, mastercraft ext.)and where i might be able to demo some boards thanks and peace out

P.S. just post any info on here or e-mail me at Live2wakeboard@aol.com
}
Old     (zipe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-19-2004, 10:09 PM Reply   
Is it bright in here or is it just me?
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       07-20-2004, 9:24 AM Reply   
I don't think there is anywhere to rent any type of wakeboard boat. You can probably demo at all the local shops for a fee. Ski Shack would be the closest to Branson out on Indian Point, they are the Malibu dealer, Skier's Wharf would be the next closest, floating at Kimberling City, and then Williams Brother's Ski and Sports in Shell Knob, they are good to work with, but a long way from Branson.
Old    live2wakeboard            07-20-2004, 10:08 AM Reply   
thanks
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-20-2004, 10:20 AM Reply   
Ski and Sport. Talk to Dave. It is a better area of the lake, and only about 45min from B.West.
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-20-2004, 12:16 PM Reply   
I second what Paul said Shell knob is a very nice part of the lake, great water, not very busy this time of year and Dave at Ski n Sport will hook you up with a demo! As a matter of fact see if his daughter will take you out on a demo, you'll be happy you did!
Old    jeff_h            07-20-2004, 12:32 PM Reply   
If you do find a board to demo and need a pull I am in Theodosia on Bull Shopals Lake which is only about 45 minutes away.
Old    mastercraft_ok            07-20-2004, 12:36 PM Reply   
Skier's Wharf in Kimberling City (on Table Rock Lake) will take you out on their boat (a Tige), their boards, and a driver/instructor for about $150 an hour...
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       07-20-2004, 1:03 PM Reply   
Last time I knew Ski and Sports did the same thing for about that price behind an X-Star or X-2 as well. I haven't been down there in about 2 years though.
Old    live2wakeboard            07-21-2004, 6:42 PM Reply   
sweet thanks alot