Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-16-2008, 6:39 AM Reply   
Congrats on the wakeworld Press Man!

If you dont know Alex or Randy check out his Rider Profile http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=1483

Super Cool Guy and a sick rider and heck of an Alpine Slide Racer, although his go-cart skills need some work! Check out his SLIM 5's, amazing!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-16-2008, 6:55 AM Reply   
Go get One Eye Shut and check it out! Great movie sick sections, Alex and Robby lay down some hammers in there sections!
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       01-16-2008, 7:05 AM Reply   
Alex great interview! Randy he say's he is getting a early jump on Fl this season and going to school. What are you going to do with your self. Alex
Congrats from the Taylor's see this season!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-16-2008, 7:13 AM Reply   
Congrats to Alex and Randy. You guys are doing great things for the sport. Keep up the great ridng Alex, and Randy, you're one of the great Wakeboarding dads! Keep doing what you do. It's an honor to know you guys.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       01-16-2008, 7:17 AM Reply   
Alex is one of the most talented up and coming riders I have seen. Super sick mobes with style falling out of his bindings on every trick. Not to mention one of the nicest guys you will run into. I was blessed enough to have him on the boat just before Worlds and Delta Hang Time. Awesome to watch ride, you always have a pull if you need one around these parts. Way to go, great interview.
Old     (ccryder)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-16-2008, 7:58 AM Reply   
Congrats Alex and Randy, you are both working hard to promote the sport in a positive way, looking forward to seeing you this season.
Old     (witproductions)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-16-2008, 11:47 AM Reply   
Whats up everyone, this is spencer norris, i was able to film with alex over the past year and he has an awesome section in my new video One Eye Shut. if you want to get your hands on a copy of it check out my myspace profile at myspace.com/wit_productions. this is a BUY NOW button that you can click on to get a copy. thanks andy for the support, and be sure to tell everyone to get there hands on a copy of One Eye Shut
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-16-2008, 12:36 PM Reply   
nice interview alex...
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-16-2008, 1:36 PM Reply   
Great job Alex. Randy I know your smiling. Alex is a great kid and Randy is a great help to all the kids in the sport. I sure appreciate all the help you gave us with Tony last year on the tour.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-16-2008, 6:11 PM Reply   
congrats Alex!!
Old     (raequelhoffman)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-16-2008, 6:54 PM Reply   
Great job Alex!!! I just ordered one eye shut and cant wait to see it. Thanks for all the help and inspiration you've always given us; there's a lot of tricks we wouldn't have if it were'nt for you. And Randy, I didn't know you did motocross, that's awesome!
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-16-2008, 7:48 PM Reply   
What a great job answering the interview questions! I totally enjoyed reading that!

Very nice Alex!Upload
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-16-2008, 8:18 PM Reply   
yeah, his responses were cool! nice work alex!
Old    walt            01-16-2008, 8:42 PM Reply   
Congrats Alex.
Old     (wakebrdmom)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-17-2008, 7:15 AM Reply   
Congrats Alex. It has been great to watch you grow from a young grom to a pro level rider. We truly love to watch you ride. ONE EYE SHUT is awesome, you have a sweet section. I feel lucky to have one in my possesion! You and your family have always been so supportive of the industry. You are a smart and talented young man. Keep up the good work.

The boys are looking forward to seeing you in FL in March.
Old     (gina_h)      Join Date: Jan 2006       01-18-2008, 2:32 PM Reply   
Great interview Alex! Congrats! You're an amazing rider and such a nice person!
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-18-2008, 4:04 PM Reply   
congrats alex!!
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       01-19-2008, 1:08 PM Reply   
Way to go Alex! We wish you all the best this year in Jr. Men's. It's always been a thrill to have you at the NorCal comps, and even more so to have you go riding with us. It's going to be a great year!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-03-2008, 6:10 PM Reply   
Thanx a ton everyone really appreciate it!

~Alex