Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (jasonba1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-16-2009, 3:02 PM Reply   
If anyone is coming down for the PWT tour and need help with rooms, directions etc. please feel free to to hit me up and Ill help you as much as possible its going to be a great time.
Old     (hayes)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-16-2009, 3:18 PM Reply   
Send me the info. Should have a crew coming up from Alabama!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-16-2009, 5:37 PM Reply   
Will be there. Stoked.
Old     (jasonba1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-17-2009, 4:59 AM Reply   
Hey Walt tell me what all you need. Ill make sure I get it together. My email is . jbaggett@tnrmt.com. Thats awesome Jeremey when are you all coming in ?
Old     (jasonba1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-17-2009, 5:00 AM Reply   
By the way on Saturday night there is a after party with a liquid force movie premier
Old     (pc_sledge)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-17-2009, 5:08 AM Reply   
Jason, coming from Iowa. Definitely interested in details on the Liquid Force after party or any other info that might be handy for a non local. Staying Fri thru Mon. Bringing all the kids. Do they have seating at the event or should I pack the lawn chairs?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-17-2009, 6:22 AM Reply   
We live in Chattanooga, so we'll prob drive up either Friday night, or early Sat morning. We've been comtemplating bringing the boat up, but as of right now, we're just driving. Where's the movie premier going to be held?
Old     (chad52)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-17-2009, 8:07 AM Reply   
Hey Jason, we are coming up from Huntsville. Where is everybody staying at? I need to get some rooms reserved. I wasn't planning on pulling a boat up there. Is this gonna be a boat type shin-dig, or can you watch from the shore?

Chad
Old    wiz            06-17-2009, 11:40 AM Reply   
u can definitely watch from shore. it's right beside a restaurant with awesome ribs & great beer. i'd leave the boat at home.
Old     (jasonba1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-17-2009, 2:25 PM Reply   
Hey everyone glad to hear you all are coming. You can defintly come by land or boat. If you want to come by land I would pack some lawnchairs. THe movie premier is at the cider house which is right next to the valirium which is also downtown. I think the times of this will be from 7-10 . At these times anyone is welcome after 10 and the movie is over it becomes a 18 and up crowd. If anyone needs hotel suggestions give me a call 865-850-4995. Brett and Chad defintly give me a call.
Old     (jsw)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-17-2009, 10:11 PM Reply   
comin up from nashville. contemplating bringing the boat. what do you think the boat line will be like. i came to the tourney last summer and it wasn't to good, but granted it wasn't the pwt.
Old     (jasonba1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-18-2009, 3:47 AM Reply   
Steve Im really not sure , there is alot of people saying there bringing there boat but you know how that goes. I think there is goin to be a lot of boat espically on Sunday but its just so hard to read though. I know Im going by land on sat. and boat on sunday just because of the movie premier on Sat. after the tournament.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-18-2009, 5:35 AM Reply   
Is there a place to camp nearby?
Old     (dguille)      Join Date: Dec 2007       06-18-2009, 12:01 PM Reply   
Well were coming from Augusta GA and bringing our boat. If its anything like last year at Allatona then it will be a hell of a party on the water!
Old     (jasonba1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-19-2009, 8:56 AM Reply   
Not a very close camping place I can think of but let me check on that and get back to you A-DUB