Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2008

Old     (rodltg2)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-07-2008, 4:17 PM Reply   
I posted this on another thread, but I thought I would post it on its own thread. I have added another great line of boats to our inventory. We are proud to carry both Wakecraft boats and Svfara boats. Attached are some pics of the our first one . Its an SV3. If anyone has been curious about either a Wakecraft or Svfara come on down. Even if your not in the market ,I'm interested in getting people to come see these boats, as they are not very common around here.

Upload

Upload
Old     (tanner)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-07-2008, 4:24 PM Reply   
Man I love the Svfara boats, especially the SV2. Just wish there was a local dealer and they were a bit bigger company.
Old     (lknboarder)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-07-2008, 5:13 PM Reply   
that is a sharp boat
Old     (tanner)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-07-2008, 5:15 PM Reply   
Svfara's interiors are the best in the market if you ask me. Their fit and finish blow away everyones including Bu's. If they were a US company I think they'd be pretty big by now.
Old     (rodltg2)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-07-2008, 5:25 PM Reply   
here is a interior shot, these boats are very conservative and upscale. not much bling, alot of nice touches.

Upload
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-07-2008, 8:30 PM Reply   
the west coast rep brought one by my parents dealership down in Fresno a couple months ago. they're over all nice boats. never got it out on the water. would of liked to. there was a couple things that i would do different on the boat but everyone has their own ideas. they're just too close in quality and price to the Tiges that we're selling. no need to have to very similar boat line. nice looking boats though.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-07-2008, 8:44 PM Reply   
Again... when I see that a dealer who is trying to sell boats... and has the boat on the water... with glass-like conditions... where is the pic of the wake?

At the end of the day... I prefer the choosing the boat based on wake first... then I look for other factors when choosing.
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-07-2008, 9:09 PM Reply   
I have always liked the interiors of the Svfara's that have been posted. I am not a big fan of those graphics, they don't follow the lines of the boat and are kind of random. It looks better on the water though, and I like the tower.
Old     (riverdog)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-07-2008, 9:40 PM Reply   
I know someone with a sv23. Wake is huge. Very nice boat.
Old     (w00taz)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-07-2008, 10:14 PM Reply   
wow followed your link in the profile to the site. I hate to do/say this because I usually groan when I see other people do this but this specific boat is list priced for 70k I mean don't get me wrong it's a nice looking boat. Sharp lines like the interior, I am sure from what everyone else says the fit and finish is next to none. It just seems a bit lacking for the price. What's the factory ballast configuration?
Old     (ericlee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-08-2008, 9:19 AM Reply   
I second the interior of Svfaras being gorgeous!!!!
Old    mendo247            04-08-2008, 10:04 AM Reply   
Thats a great looking boat!
Old     (izzy)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-08-2008, 10:27 AM Reply   
I love the 2008 SV2... IMO it is one of the nicest boats I have seen.
Old     (justridin)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-09-2008, 6:58 AM Reply   
I am going into my third summer selling Svfara and am stoked with the SV3. They are not a cheap boat, but then again they are not built like a cheaper boat. Here is another graphics option.
Upload

Hehateme: Here is a wake pic from an Sv3. Factory ballast. 22mph. Four adults in the boat.
Upload
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-09-2008, 8:06 AM Reply   
HeHateMe - not everyone is as worried about wakes as others. Some people have families that aren't trying to make the pro wakeboard tour and they are interested in the layout of the cabin, the amenities, the luxury, stereo, etc and then a decent wake is assumed. I understand you would like to see the wake too but everyone knows that a picture doesn't do the wake justice and as soon as you post one of it, the thread goes to hell...
:-)
Old     (bigkitch)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-09-2008, 9:26 AM Reply   
would like to just add that I am canadian, and its nice to see them on the forums here....cause they are made in CANADA booyah
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-09-2008, 10:06 AM Reply   
Like with any boat, there are things I like and don't. Overall a very nice looking boat. Love the interior. Also curious about the stock ballast, etc.

True on the wake pics. They never do justice. I get a killer wake on my boat, but in the pics it never looks that way.

I would like to see one in person. Even at the local boat shows I have not seen them. Probably too far away from Canada.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-09-2008, 10:56 AM Reply   
I think the pic of the wake gives a person a great idea of how much thought was put into a boat.

Look at that wake... SUPER CLEAN!!!!
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-09-2008, 11:41 AM Reply   
Bottom gelcoat with the top tower and I'm sold! That is a beautiful boat. Where is your showroom, Rod?
Old     (bkoz)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-09-2008, 11:55 AM Reply   
Nice boat but the walk through in the bow is REALLY small? Guess the seating up there is probley nice though?
Old     (reid_anderson)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-09-2008, 1:19 PM Reply   
I got to ride the SV2 last summer. Super clean, factory ballasted wake. Not massive but had amazing "pop". 1300 lbs I think, all in floor with fill guages. Cool thing I noticed was that the fill pumps, gate-valve, and drain-plug were under a floor hatch right next to the driver. Could check to see if the plug is in the boat without getting out of your seat. A plugged pick-up would be easy to check out too. Can't wait to get out in an SV3 if our lakes up here ever thaw......