Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    jakeman            08-15-2003, 11:41 AM Reply   
go to

www.WaterCraven.com

for info

Kingsley Beach Fl

remember it's Florida, so if you don't live here=it's a vacation

" So Bring It "

late/jake
Old    jakeman            08-18-2003, 9:22 AM Reply   
looking for EE
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-18-2003, 10:33 AM Reply   
see what happens when they change the name. people want to go to a white trash tournament!
Old    jakeman            08-18-2003, 3:10 PM Reply   
welcome to corp america

it's still WTWT to us
keep it on the down-low

Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-18-2003, 5:47 PM Reply   
Yo,yo

Long weekend in the Keys Lobstering.

They moved the White Trash Tournament Post to the events discussion category.

Tim, How's the Leg? There is always room at the tourney to Judge or Announce!

Here are pictures of our White Trash Slider.
Slider
slider 2
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-18-2003, 8:05 PM Reply   
that slider looks tight. you are gonna make me mad that I am gimpy and won't be able to hit it.

as for the leg, it is starting to hurt less. get my campus disabled parking permit tomorrow. aww yeah. (already got my disabled permit for everywhere else)
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-19-2003, 11:22 AM Reply   
Glad to hear your leg is doing better. We are working on Kicker designs as well for the tourney. As soon is it is complete I will post them, as well.
Old    jakeman            08-19-2003, 11:32 AM Reply   
-= Lakupoloza =-

slider contest

Ya...Boy!
WhiteTrash- Slider
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-19-2003, 12:03 PM Reply   
love your dog!! *oh and the slider aint bad either!!*
Old    grizzle            08-19-2003, 12:28 PM Reply   
Eric...
what are you planning to use to float the kicker? Our survey john boat was wrecked over the weekend while we were in the Keys... someone backed it into a tree while in the back of a pickup ! and the back end is bent so motor can't be mounted anymore. They bought a new one, and I found out they are throwing away the old one as far as everyone knows. If you're down in Tampa this weekend maybe bring the '57's trailer... I'll let u know for sure later if I get the OK to take it!
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-19-2003, 4:31 PM Reply   
Clay,

Rock'in Roll. Get'er done Grizzle. By the time the tourney rolls around we should have an plenty of water hazards to entertain the masses.

Jake,

Love the graphics. Pure WT.

Angi,
Sunny Dog says Hi!! Good job on "ALL GROWS UP". http://www.420production.com

Late,
EE
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-20-2003, 4:59 AM Reply   
Hey guys, I don't know if you realize it but this is the same weekend as the last Pro event in Orlando. "Worlds" is Oct 2-5 so you may not get as good of a turnout as if you had it on a different weekend.
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-20-2003, 8:25 AM Reply   
Mike,

The show must go on. I think Lakupoloza aka "White Trash Wakeboard Tournament" caters to different type of rider, than those going to watch. Besides you can always catch a replay of "Worlds" on FSN.

EE
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-20-2003, 9:22 AM Reply   
Eric, thanks!
i need to work on my next one..its of 'Tattoo Phil",,,it will be a doozy!

I already marked my book off for that weekend...sorry people, no haircuts or hi-lites that weekend..take your asses to supercuts, Angi is on VACATION!!

Foxy and Duecie "WakeDogsExtraordinaire"
*Thought I would post their pic, just in case Sunny Dog is interested in "hooking up and sniffin some butt"

Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-20-2003, 9:24 AM Reply   
and Duecie....
Old    jakeman            08-20-2003, 2:30 PM Reply   
Novak

thanks-
seems like Orlando is always trying to rain on our party

I look at it this way= you can either go to Orlando watching pro's from a distance-buying over priced food in the heat
-or-
you can come to Lakupoloza-compete-win prizes and/or money-grill out-party w/ the "WhiteTrashWakeboardTeam"-and
=get wasted=

come join the family

Old    jakeman            08-20-2003, 2:31 PM Reply   
Grizzle

waz up

late/jake
Old    grizzle            08-20-2003, 3:40 PM Reply   
Jake

Not too much... was in the keys with EE last weekend doing some lobster diving, and the weekend before that building the WTWT slider. I checked out the vids = nice job = can't wait to see the next from our trip on Christine. I'm in Seminole quite a bit since my parents live there a mile or so from the lake, so let me know if ur ever looking for people to ride. I've got the offshore boat covered but no skiing unless I ride to Kingsley. Late
Old    jakeman            08-20-2003, 4:07 PM Reply   
grizzle

thanks

nice job on slider

have good luck w/ lobster diving?

I can't even find a ride anymore=all the boats are always 6 deep=sucks

just finished another video of us

=clear my throat=

gave it to my webmaster-let u know when it is up

late/jake
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-20-2003, 6:21 PM Reply   
Yo, Yo

Tested the slider today..Very Entertaining!!!. After getting the speed dialed in and a couple of close calls, Atom Ant and I were successful. This things is sick!! Let'um drop if got'um. Jake, there should be some interesting footage from the Lakuness Monster.

EE
Old    atom_ant            08-20-2003, 8:36 PM Reply   
wazzup fellas, jake cant wait to see the vid.
The slider is sweet! took me a while to get the acorns but i finally did. EE hit the hand stand on the slider while i was bustin the unintentional "wall ride"
Old    grizzle            08-21-2003, 7:00 AM Reply   
I hear ya Jake about the no boat... funny thing how the lobsters inside those wooden cages are easy to catch! but we never claimed to be anything but WT. laugh

Eric, found out the boat is a no go. the environmental group wants it to float all their equipment while out in the wetland swamps, oh well. you and Austin keep working the bugs out of the slider... will be up there to hit it soon !

Old    jakeman            08-21-2003, 10:18 AM Reply   
EE/AA

what was the best speed to hit the slider?
did u guys make it all the way across it?
did it scratch yur boards?

working on the WTWT(team) demo video now

I am killing my lazy azz webmaster with all the updates so It will be a week or 2 b4 it is ready

look for

"Clear My Throat"

it's da bomb

should be up by sat

late/jake
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-21-2003, 10:27 AM Reply   
we found 16 mph is a good speed for hitting our slider. scratching is minimal
Old    lakesideluver            08-21-2003, 12:12 PM Reply   
damn i tend to hit my rave slider at about 24 mph behind the jetski, oh well.....hey guys i live in wi and im vacationing in panama city oct 3 through the 12th how far a drive is this me and the boys want to go, i could offer the services of my jetski for the weekend since we are bringing it along, it works great for hitting sliders
Old    jakeman            08-21-2003, 1:44 PM Reply   
mike

u have to come=at least on saturday

I would say less than 3 hrs
look it up on mapquest.com=or EE will probably know

bring the ski-you can help pick up the riders
-and hit the sliders(notice the rhyme)

late/jake
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-21-2003, 7:02 PM Reply   
Jake,
We found 16 mph is prime due to the pitch of the approach. 24 mph would give you a nice kick for a backroll.

Mike,

Come On - It's not a Lakupoloza unless there a few Sconi's in the house. The drive will take you about (4)hours to Panama City. You should come down on the 3rd so we can ride all day Friday.

EE
Old    atom_ant            08-21-2003, 8:34 PM Reply   
EE
more practice for tomorrow if you're done muckin' around. too bad my lil' brother burned all the gas out of the jet ski while he was playing the "thunder in paradise/Mcguyver" role. oh well, whats that summer job for anyways?

later meow

jake, I used my old Rusty(the brand)board on the slider just in case, but I didn't notice anything major. But I don't think I'd use that Byerly. White trash boards only on this slider.
Old    lakesideluver            08-21-2003, 10:31 PM Reply   
ill have to talk to the boys and see if we can jet down on the 2nd for our twelve hour drive, im down if they are lets make sure this post stays up or gets reignited near then
Old    jakeman            08-21-2003, 11:12 PM Reply   
AA
word- I will use the fluid

mike
we will pimp this party til the end
-you don't want to miss this

late/jake
Old    grizzle            08-22-2003, 1:39 PM Reply   
waz up guys...
keeping the plug going !

Russ,
fire up the ole sun setter and make plans to head down for the tourney with the SC possee. I know you've been reading these posts.
Old     (lukewtwt)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-22-2003, 2:12 PM Reply   
Jakeman,
I let it go as long as possible. Coming from a legal background, I need to ask you nicely to refrain from further using "WTWT" in any manner referring to an event or team. Again, I ask nicely. That name is spoken for.

Luke
WTWT.org
Old     (lukewtwt)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-22-2003, 2:14 PM Reply   
By the way, just to demonstrate that I am not a dick, good luck on your tournament, and I hope it goes well. You deserve credit for pushing the sport in your area; keep it up.

Luke
WTWT.org
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-22-2003, 3:37 PM Reply   
hahaha is that acronym copyrighted? how lame is that? no stoke. good way to lose respect of your crew

Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-22-2003, 3:40 PM Reply   
perhaps wtwt.org could benefit from some real web hosting as well
Old     (lukewtwt)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-22-2003, 3:50 PM Reply   
Tim,
why would you lose respect? because I act to protect a name that I created and maintained when someone else uses it in spite? because I want to avoid confusion when it comes down to who my group consists of and what we are involved with? really man, that makes no since. and the web site was put together on no budget by my 19 year old brother. remember, "white trash" = no money for web hosting or anything else. besides, if you or anyone else criticizing me knew anyone in "my crew," you would not think that there was no stoke involved or that you needed to lose respect. I pay for WTWT.org and I want to see WTWT used the way I prefer. is that so wrong?

Luke
WTWT.org
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-22-2003, 5:23 PM Reply   
Jacklegg,

You're a .ORG, not Incorporated,not Trademark,not even Copyright. You guys are more like BSB the WTWT could ever be. So here's your stoke, and here's my spite, bring it to Lakupoloza you Bama Tyke.

EE
Old    susanw            08-22-2003, 5:40 PM Reply   
What? This is nuts. Aren't we a bunch of wakeboarders? Aren't we in this sport together? Maybe you think Luke busted in on your discussion, but I think he had a right to. He and his boys are the original WTWT (White Trash Wakeboard Team) and have probably been known for their stoke (and shennanigans) for longer than you guys have been wakeboarding. So can you let him keep sacred rights to the name?

Susan Wilson
unofficial member, WTWT
www.wakechicks.com
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-22-2003, 5:46 PM Reply   
You're right, I apoligize.

Eric
Unofficial President, WTWT
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-22-2003, 5:49 PM Reply   
I am a little confused here,,,I own www.AngiSimpson.com and I AM INCORPORATED as such,, I, legally, for business and tax purposes am Angi Simpson, INC. but even me being INCORPORATED can not legally stop anyone from using angi simpson as a team name or for a specified event on a posting board. check out article VVI in the Florida Law book:

oh, you don't have one...ok, well, I do, and here is that article.

If two similar trademarks are being used by companies that provide different products or services, there may not be a trademark/Incorporation/legal copyright conflict. This is especially true if the two businesses serve only local markets and are hundreds of miles apart.

In order to be eligible for trademark protection, a word or phrase must be "distinctive" -- unique enough to help customers recognize a particular product in the marketplace -- rather than generic, like "The Coffee House." A mark may either be inherently distinctive (the mark is unusual in and of itself, such as Diesel fashions) or may become distinctive over time because customers come to associate the mark with the product or service

Thank you,,

Mrs. Angi Simpson
CEO and President of ANGI SIMPSON, INC.

Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-22-2003, 5:52 PM Reply   
What she said!!!

EE
Old     (wakeboardrn)      Join Date: May 2002       08-22-2003, 5:56 PM Reply   
Uh, angi, I wouldn't make comments about things you don't know about (like someone's legal knowledge). Don't assume anything...

Personally I'd just like to say WTWT with Luke, Clark, and the guys have been among the coolest group of guys I've gotten to hang with and wakeboard with. I can see why Luke wouldn't want his name confused with someone else's behaviors or events, regardless.

I still have a WTWT sticker on my board and I too am an unofficial member.

Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-22-2003, 5:57 PM Reply   
Susan,,*cute dogs by the way*

But the point being, WHERE does Luke live in conjunction to the tournemant in question? Is he hundreds of miles away , as the LAW states? I do beleve his name "WTWT" only serves a LOCAL market.
and how BALLSY are you to ASSUME you know how long any of us have been wakeboarding...
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-22-2003, 5:59 PM Reply   
oh my god, there 'crew wants to have a 'Wake-off' with our crew!'

Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-22-2003, 6:46 PM Reply   
btw,,did anyone bother to check out the 'flyer' for lakeapaluza, there is not even any reference to 'WTWT'..
oh and nice pop ups.
and just for the record,,,Did WTWT obtain legal, written or verbal authorization for using 'hyperlite' as your 'background' for your 'webPAGE'????

but,I must give you props in one aspect, how lucky are you to ride with Justin Timberlake. thats pretty kool.
Old    susanw            08-22-2003, 7:23 PM Reply   
Mrs. Simpson, et. al.,
I still don't understand why we all have to be so rude about this.

Several points:
1 - it doesn't matter whether the flyer mentions WTWT or White Trash Wakeboard Team. The point is, these terms have been used on this site and may be confused by knowledgable wakeboarders, and frequent and/or long-time posters to this forum, as Luke, Clark, Aaron, or even myself.
2 - Hyperlite - I am not in the know as to whether "legal, written or verbal authorization" was obtained to use the Hyperlite background, but I do know that several of the members of the real WTWT have been sponsored by Hyperlite for many years, and I'd bet Paul O'Brien wouldn't be offended.
3 - Let's evaluate your Florida law (which, by the way, may not even apply in this case) -

Angie's quote: If two similar trademarks are being used by companies that provide different products or services, there may not be a trademark/Incorporation/legal copyright conflict. This is especially true if the two businesses serve only local markets and are hundreds of miles apart.

Point - products or services here may refer to running events and promoting a group as a wakeboarding team. So I would argue that there may be an issue.

Angi's quote: In order to be eligible for trademark protection, a word or phrase must be "distinctive" -- unique enough to help customers recognize a particular product in the marketplace -- rather than generic, like "The Coffee House." A mark may either be inherently distinctive (the mark is unusual in and of itself, such as Diesel fashions) or may become distinctive over time because customers come to associate the mark with the product or service

Point - WTWT and White Trash Wakeboarding Team are both distinctive within the wakeboarding community - distinctive enough to say that the new group is violating trademark privileges. Ask anyone who's been involved in the sport for the past several years - they know who WTWT is. And, the WTWT's logo image is recognized throughout the industry, therefore fitting the description above.

Now, just so you know I'm not some blazing idiot, I'll tell you I've done plenty of research on Trademarks and copyrights through my involvement with WakeChicks. Luke and Clark have a trademark on the name White Trash Wakeboard Team and the initials WTWT related to their industry-related activities. Not because they put the little TM up there, but because they have established use of these terms.

Finally, maybe you should ask Luke about the law. He's in law school.

Sorry to be such a witch here. Just asking you folks to be reasonable in honoring Luke's respectable request. Also - ride hard, be safe, and have a ton of fun!
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-22-2003, 7:38 PM Reply   
all I gotta say is don't take this too seriously. WTWT is an acronym could mean anything. while the words are very, very similar, they are not the same. and jake was not using it to directly promote the event, it was more of an inside joke, because the RV park had eric change the name because they did not like the connotation to white trash.
I know I was just giving you guys some "guff" just because it seems ridiculous that you are getting so upset about it.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-22-2003, 7:50 PM Reply   
Susan, you are not being a 'witch' just see our point,,the whole reason that this even started was the original tourney was going to be called 'white trash wakeboard tourney' which, came about totally out of one of our guys brains, poof' there it was,,,'the term 'WHITE TRASH' is used all over.... shirts, stickers, you name it...no one OWNS those words,,and by putting 'TEAM ' after it, becuz they have called themselves that since they started hanging out, does not mean that no one in the whole world can ever use white trash again,,the tourney was not showing any disrespect, but if you go back and check the original post by your boy luke, you will see that he 'jumped down jakes throat' for even 'mentioning that white trash wakeboard tourney COULD be a possibilty for the tourneys name. there was never ANY way it was going to be called that...but jake thought it was funny and no idea any WTWT even existed, luke FREAKED out..like WE are supposed to know who the hell WHITE trash wakeboarders are??? come on... so am i to assume that you are to know that ANGI SIMPSON , INC, is an incorporated name and you can't utter the spoken word? i mean, come on,,,that is a little narsasistic, don't ya think??? and for the record, using the acroynym WTWT can stand for many many things,,for instance, maybe we are using the letters WTWT for
Water Training Wake Training...
Wake Thumping Water Time
Whiteys Trashy Wake Tourney..

?? is it ok for me to use some letter of YOUR alphabet?

so do you see the whole point? if he would have not 'come at us telling us 'YOU CAN'T do that,,that is OURS..." maybe we would have quit joking about this a week ago..but honestly he made it fun by seeing what a rise we can get out of him, when he just shoulda 'manned up' and enlightenend us...instead of him/Luke assuming that EVERYONE in the world knows his crew has a crummy webpage with a crummy 'kid rock-ish' name, that no one wants to use in 2003 anyway, since it is so PLAYED out...

now, that was being a witch.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-22-2003, 7:52 PM Reply   
Tim, thank YOU, exactly!!!!!!
,,,I guess Us non-white Tr**H wakeboarders understand.....*couldnt actually type the words there...
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-22-2003, 7:55 PM Reply   
angi what are you doing in on a friday night? i have an excuse, but what about you?
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-22-2003, 7:59 PM Reply   
I work tomorrow at 8....no party,,stay in,,flame on pc...HARD week,,,get tomorrow over with then its wakeboard tomorrow *fingers crossed* no rain,,then go out tomorrow nite,,besides, I am 31,,too old for the bar scene...too tired too. ! hows the leg????
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-22-2003, 8:11 PM Reply   
oh and Tim, you could still hobble out to a bar and maybe get some sympathy 'stuff' from the ladies....!

oh and the st. pete crew is comin ' up as soon as you are better cuz we wanna ride with the famous scarleg..so get ready for a house party.
Old     (wakeboardrn)      Join Date: May 2002       08-22-2003, 8:20 PM Reply   
WTWT is well known among the wakeboarding community for those of us that have been around for awhile...they have been very active in the wakeboarding community. It's not like just a couple of their friends know who they are.

The wakeboarding community isn't that big of a place, ya know. Hundreds of miles basically mean nothing in that regard. Not to mention the ONLINE wakeboarding community is even smaller...
Old    jakeman            08-22-2003, 8:49 PM Reply   
due to this forum

WTWT inc. is pizzed for all of us using their name without written permission.

your all goin' down

-susieW =you spelled Angi wrong so your point is
"dismissed"

now back to

-=Lakupoloza=-

EE
make sure you get the strippers

late/jake
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-22-2003, 8:55 PM Reply   
In the words of G.W. "Can't we all be belligerent and get along!"

Jakeman,

What's your flavor?

EE
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-22-2003, 9:13 PM Reply   
angi, once the swelling goes down i am certain I'll be playing up the sympathy points. until then it is rest and elevate.
Old    susanw            08-23-2003, 8:22 AM Reply   
Ok, I apologize for jumping in here to defend some of my friends.

Yes, I see your point and I agree that white trash is a widely used term. I also see Luke's point that WTWT and White Trash Wakeboard Team has been well known in this community for several years. I am surprised you haven't heard of them.

They have sponsored many events and been a significant part of many more. They have their own reasons for naming themselves WTWT, which are just as valid as yours. I have to agree with Patty that anyone who's been involved in the nation-wide or worldwide, even, wakeboarding community would know WTWT is synonymous with Clark and Luke.

I have had a similar experience with the event title Girls Day Out. A couple of years ago, another group started to use the name for one of their events. We had established the event name specific to our event in the wakeboarding industry, and they kindly (and gladly) backed off and changed the name of their event. It was a simple matter of courtesy.

All this belligerance is making bad of our friendly sport. I'm over it.

I do sincerely hope that y'all have a fantastic event, and many more to come. As you can see by the mission statement of WakeChicks (which I founded), I'm all about spreading the stoke (ok, sorry for the overused, outdated term, but I don't have a new one) and getting new people as passionate about wakeboarding as I am.

I also apologize for assuming y'all haven't been wakeboarding too long. I should have said that you haven't been actively involved in the global wakeboarding community as long as the first WTWT has been around. I've been active on this board and in some other online wakeboarding forums for over 6 years now, though my messages have now been purged. But you can ask the site administrators, or many of the regular posters. They know me and many have met me in person. This is the first time I've "met" you guys. I'm sorry I butted in and made it a bad experience.

I hope to meet many of you someday and that we can share our passion and have a great time.

I'm off. Have a good one!
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-23-2003, 4:15 PM Reply   
Here's Matt Carter on The Lakuness Monster.

http://www.watercraven.com/Lakupoloza.htm
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-23-2003, 5:09 PM Reply   
SWEET!
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-23-2003, 9:29 PM Reply   
After sinking the slider trying to drain the water out of it, Austin and I landed some 180, I almost got the 3's. This thing is insane I can't wait to build the kicker to compliment the entertainment. Look across the lake and you can see the tourney spot, to the left of the rider. Look hard!!.
Old    jakeman            08-24-2003, 8:05 AM Reply   
ok
now that the bug-ah-booz r gone lets get back to

WT Wakeboard Tournament

Old    atom_ant            08-24-2003, 4:16 PM Reply   
tell me about it. i got tired just trying to read all of their B.S.
Angi, nice work.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-25-2003, 8:19 AM Reply   
thanks man,,,,I'm small, but don't F**K with my husband...my husband, my dogs or my money,,,don't fu** with it..or lil' Hitler comes out.

otherwise i am as sweet as candy.
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-25-2003, 5:44 PM Reply   
Life is good! I just landed a construction project down in Tampa. Grizzle, Jakeman, Angi and the Gimp (when you heal) get ready for some afternoon riding w/ the W#$@# T$@#@ Towboat. Let me Clear My Throat.

EE
Old    jakeman            08-25-2003, 7:24 PM Reply   
-clear my throat-

video is up

www.420PRODUCTION.com

late/jake
Old    jakeman            08-25-2003, 7:28 PM Reply   
EE

my email has that stupid virus that gives you like 200 emails every 6 hours=sucks

worm won't go away until 9-10-03

when u coming to tampa
let me know if you want to hire my -show up to work drunk and on dope -azz

late/jake
Old    jakeman            08-25-2003, 8:10 PM Reply   
CWWT
=CrackerWasteWakeboardTournament=

hope lukie dukie approves this =don't want him to do a 187 on my azz

for schizzle my nizzle shots out to grizzle
Old    hyperlite143dna            08-25-2003, 8:10 PM Reply   
whats up i ride out on the alafia river whenever i get a chance if any of yall live in the brandon area or or near tampa and could pull me ild help pay for gas by the way where is this tournament being held and what time and how could i compete even though i suck somethin awful
Old    jakeman            08-25-2003, 10:33 PM Reply   
SB
go to www.watercraven.com

for info

u have to compete=you could have the best run of yur life

late/jake
Old    grizzle            08-26-2003, 12:43 PM Reply   
waz up crew...
Been super busy lately, and see that I've missed quite a bit here in the past few days !
Way to go Angi...
Jake,
Good job on the video "Clear My Throat"... looks good especially watching Drew "Straight Edge" Daniello sucking down the exhaust.
EE,
congrats on the job at the smoke shop... if it ever stops raining in the PM's then we could do an after work session in the Alafia. Will be up in Gainesville/Kingsley to ride the slider this weekend.
AA - see ya at the lake if ur around.
Gimp - good luck with leg... I've got metal in my leg and arm, so I know what youre going through.
late/CST
Old     (mattbob)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-26-2003, 2:16 PM Reply   
Hey chumps. I don't appreciate any of yall using WTWT. We have been the WTWT for longer than wakeboarding has even been around. The team consists of me, my brother, my brothers brother, and my sisters cousin. I don't want any of yall hippy azz wakeboarders using WTWT for anything or the real White Trash Whupass Team will be taking a road trip down to Dixie for some whupassin.
Of course a road trip would be nice because we aint bin down to see the "real" Micky, Goofy, and Donald for a while.
Old    grizzle            08-26-2003, 2:32 PM Reply   
Matt,
Hope to see yall down here. Oh and bring your pappy, grandpappy, and your sister's husband too if they aren't all the same person.
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-26-2003, 11:37 PM Reply   
Mattbob,

Glad you could make it!.....

Jake,

I didn't have any video of the slider so I W!@#$ T????'ed something together. Check it on my site under the 420Empire Logo.

Not Jakeman quality but fun to make!!

Grizzle,

Did what'iz name get a hold of you?

EE
Old    grizzle            08-27-2003, 5:35 AM Reply   
EE
Who is what'iz name ?? Curtis... I talked to him yesterday, and he is probably going to come out to the lake on Sunday. He's having a get together for Gator Game on PPV also. Funny slides btw !
Old    hyperlite143dna            08-27-2003, 12:09 PM Reply   
hey do any of yall ride in the alafia river or lake thonanasasa if so or around there send me an email if i can tag along ill helpl pay for gas i just wanna start gettin a consistent ride
Old    grizzle            08-27-2003, 12:23 PM Reply   
Steven,
no boat at the moment ! The 2 peeps that I used to regular with, well 1 got married, and the other had a kid. Sorry, lately I've been going up to Gainesville area.
Late

Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-27-2003, 2:13 PM Reply   
looks like I may be bringing a crew from the UF club.

what is the popo like up there with regards to partying?
Old    grizzle            08-27-2003, 2:42 PM Reply   
its pretty solid...

we're mostly gators as well, so it'll definitely be a party !
Old    jakeman            08-28-2003, 8:40 PM Reply   
AA
Grizzle

jackson hole Feb?

late/jake
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-28-2003, 10:06 PM Reply   
Steven,

Are cruisin up for the tournament? If not I'll give you a shout when get into Tampa in October. I am bring the unofficial W#$@# T#@$# Towboat, as seen in Let Me Clear My Throat. I'll ride everyday If I can find the people and the boat is working. Definately want to stay away from salt water. My boat is very tempermental.

Timmy,

Go Gators, Bring the Party. Bring the CHOMP!.
Kingsley Lake is an extension of the SWAMP.

Jakeman,

Grand Tetons, here we come...Curv'in turns, spray'n powder and lots'o Safety Checks.

EE