Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2005, 4:36 PM Reply   
Thank you for the backwater experience and for the home cooked meal. You and Cindy are awesome! I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Jeff - Grab
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2005, 4:38 PM Reply   
Glen - Crow
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2005, 4:39 PM Reply   
Jeff - Invert
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-15-2005, 9:25 PM Reply   
Hey CeCe, Thank you for the great pictures! Really had an awesome time with you & Glen. You guys are welcome to hang out & ride with us anytime! Have to come out sometime just to ride. I am so sorry I missed your ride at the comp, had that wedding (congrats Tim & Cheri), sorry it was soo late, too. That was a long day for everyone. I heard that Glen absolutely killed it. You rode really well on Friday afternoon, nice to see you work it coming off of the DL. It was really cool to see him kicking it a bit with Aaron Davis at the comp, two great riders. Thanks again, CeCe. Looking forward to riding with you again soon!

We are always amazed about how cool the people that we have met & become friends with through this sport are.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on August 15, 2005)
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-15-2005, 9:51 PM Reply   
As always Jeff you are the most gracious host. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't meet you and Cindy. You guys have provided a home away from home(except you guys have a kickin hot tub) and I too send much thanks to you guys!!
Old     (mishaplr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-15-2005, 10:39 PM Reply   
Once again CeCe travels to CA and does not call. Hmmm see how it is. No love. I had to send my ambassodor Brian out.

Lenny
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2005, 6:42 AM Reply   
Lenny,

You know that I love you. Sorry for not calling! It was a quick trip, in on Friday afternoon out as soon as I got off the water on Saturday.
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2005, 6:43 AM Reply   
Lenny, You know I love you. Sorry I didn't call. It was a quick trip, in on Friday afternoon out as soon as I was done riding on Saturday.