Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (jpboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-02-2007, 6:36 PM Reply   
I dont know when to start spinning, and I dont feel like breaking my neck so I need to know how to do this right so i can take it to the water. Do I wait until I have almost started to flip to try and spin or what? Anyone have some tips for me?
Old     (wakeboardlf25)      Join Date: May 2007       07-02-2007, 7:12 PM Reply   
as soon as im in the air and i have i head thrown back...that is when i throw my bicep in front my my face...u may get hung up a few times and just throw a tantrum to blind but u really have to make sure ur bicep goes right under ur chin....but u deff have to flip before u spin...or ur just gonna do a weird one handed s-bend type move that can hurt ur shoulder
Old     (jpboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-02-2007, 8:23 PM Reply   
Ok, thanks for the tip. Also, is it better to have slack on the rope for the spin, or what?
Old     (wakeboardlf25)      Join Date: May 2007       07-02-2007, 8:35 PM Reply   
can't really answer that question for the tramp.....but for the water have ur handle pretty close to your body on ur edge that way its a lil bit easier to throw ur arm across ur face
Old     (jpboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-02-2007, 8:40 PM Reply   
Alright, thanks man. That helps me understand better now. Is it a good idea to be able to do this on the tramp before I take it to the water, or should I just go for it?
Old     (wakeboardlf25)      Join Date: May 2007       07-03-2007, 5:51 AM Reply   
def do it on the tramp first
Old     (jpboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-03-2007, 10:50 AM Reply   
k, will do.