Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (priszkid)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-08-2008, 7:56 PM Reply   
Hello- my wife an I are having a heckava time finding her a swimsuit for the boat this year. This is her first year of wake boarding and looking to glean some info. Any suggestions/advice for her? thanks!
Old     (suuunnnshine)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-13-2008, 9:34 AM Reply   
I always go with Roxy.
Old     (priszkid)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-13-2008, 12:46 PM Reply   
thanks. she's out shopping- i'll let her know to go check them out!
Old     (grantalope)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-16-2008, 3:27 PM Reply   
get her a little thong, give the fellas out there something to look at
Old     (priszkid)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-17-2008, 10:14 AM Reply   
^^^um ya. my eyes only.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-22-2008, 10:07 PM Reply   
i dont mind the guys looking at my wife, rather have them look then not, if you know what i mean
Old     (sexyws6mama)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-27-2008, 6:23 PM Reply   
ROXY has some nice bathing suits or just try VS, they have some nice/sexy ones too!
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-04-2008, 12:35 AM Reply   
get her a custom one....www.zenaswimwear.com... they turn out perfect fit every time.
Old     (priszkid)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-05-2008, 10:39 AM Reply   
^^^thanks for the link...she's "blessed" up top, little in the waist... i'll have her get one ordered up. thanks.
Old     (sonironi)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-07-2008, 9:15 PM Reply   
From a woman's stand point...something comfortable. Brand names don't matter. stop by a swim suit shop...for wakeboarding, get something sporty and not one that she would wear at the beach. they have bikinis and other styles that are geared towards water sports that can still "support" and provide coverage while staying stylish...take her "shopping" she'll find what she feels comfortable in. She can buy a different size top with a different size bottoms...and yeah...I wouldn't want some guy looking at me in certain ways in front of my boyfriend
Old     (thagoodlife)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-08-2008, 10:10 PM Reply   
I still wear a cute/sexy bikini for when boating so I can tan and then when I ride I have some board shorts I slip over my bottoms ... makes it so you have the best of all worlds ... I prefer Aaron Chang (perfect fit on bottom not too 'showy') and Vix (although Vix soemtimes a lil small brazillian cut on bottom but again cute board shorts to ride so Vix still works good) and Salinas is cute cute cute ! good luck ..
Old     (sonironi)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-09-2008, 7:09 PM Reply   
I agree w/Julz about the board shorts. forgot to mention it. women's board shorts are shorter than men's and it gives me the "security" and makes me feel more comfortable when out on the water that my bottoms aren't showing the world everything.
Old     (lindsaybell)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-25-2008, 6:01 PM Reply   
i'm all about the bandeau tops right now. they are like a tube top with a strap that hooks on either side of the front and circles the back of your neck. they don't tie, and don't come off when you fall. it's a goooood thing. you just unhook th eback to take them off. ;0) i recommend billabong. roxy makes them, too, though.