Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-12-2007, 5:25 AM Reply   
I decided to address my regrets on a new thread instead of the good customer service thread to get more response to my concerns. Any help would be great...thanks is advance fellow boarders.

I wish I could say the good things about a shop I have been trying to work with. They have had my money for a new board for four months and will not refund. The product is not coming in like they said it would. I was planning a trip over the winter to Florida and wanted to take my new board. Did not happen. Other shops are getting the product in...but not them. ?????? I went ahead and bought the board from someone else and decided that I would put the money into bindings for this board later at this shop. I understand that manufacturers run into problems delivering from time to time. Bottom line......not once has the shop called me to keep me updated on the process of getting the new product in. That is all I wanted. Now I do not want to do business with them. And they have a policy...no refunds...they just put my money in an account for when I do purchase from them. So I am stuck. My point is...they do not have the bindings I want now. I gave them money in good faith they would get my product. Which is Ronix gear. I dropped $370 for the board originally. This shop DID have the bindings that I ordered in at one time (the size and model), but decided not to tell me, but take them to the boat show to sell. They said they sold the item to a full paying customer and they were sorry. I guess I need $50 more to complete the sale from the difference for the cost of the board to the cost of the bindings. I would have gladly laid the cash down right away to get these bindings, had I known they got them in. But now I am hesitant on giving any more money in fear of losing more money and not getting it refunded if they do not deliver this time.
Any suggestions on what to do?