Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (socaldave)      Join Date: May 2002       10-13-2003, 2:06 PM Reply   
I know Havasu does not have a rep as a great wakeboard destination, but we caught it the first weekend of October and had amazing conditions. Temp in the mid 90's. Water temp still in the mid-80's I would guess. From Sunday-Tuesday, we shared the south end of the lake with very few boats, no wind and glass like I have not seen out there before.

A couple of quick pics:

My daughter Lauren is 7...this was her second time out on the new wakeboard. She was amazing us all...I had to stop the boat so someone else could go after she rode for 10 minutes without falling.
Lauren

My 4-year old daughter Sarah is master of the ski-skimmer...waving to all her fans is her best trick.
Sarah

The old man here can always use some pointers. I seem to be in a rut.
Old Man

Sorry for the long post. We were all stoked with a great long weekend. Definitely the time of year to go out there.