Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-30-2009, 7:31 PM Reply   
This post is a little out of place, could be in the events section but I think most wakesurfers look here first. Hopefully everyone is OK posting an announcement for an informal get together here.

The Ohio Board Sports Club is heading down to Lake Norris for our annual Lake Norris Ice Breaker on April 24-26. This is an informal get together. I’ll tow the Mighty Enzo down to the lake there will be at least one other boat, an X2 (205), rigged for surfing. Everyone from our group brings boards to share. We’ve even seen a little board-horse trading in the past.

The nearest town to where we boat at is LaFollette, TN. For those of us that make it down Friday night we generally meet at “Fast Fredy’s for pizza dinner. See the Spring Dock Resort map to see where Fast Fredy’s is at.

On Saturday morning we meet at the Spring Dock Resort at 9:00 AM for breakfast. Depending on how large a group we get we head back to Roy’s place for lunch and dinner. If we have a big group we may do dinner at the Shanghai Resort or in town. Sunday we’ll either meet at the Spring Dock Resort in the morning again or on the water depending on what everyone wants to do.

I left a message with the Shanghai Resort and spoke with the Spring Dock Resort. Lodging should be available at both resorts:
A: Spring Dock Resort: http://www.springsdock.com/
B: Shanghai Resort: http://www.shanghairesort.com/

We also have a line on a cabin next to Roy’s place. The cabin has room for 12 to 15. The off season rate is $250 per night.

I hope to see new faces and familiar faces at the Ice Breaker.
Upload
Upload
Upload