Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 11, 2007

Old     (andrewjet)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-03-2007, 3:40 PM Reply   
Just added a big sundeck on the back of my 89' supra (80 lbs?), which has seemed to throw off my wake. Its white at the tip and has lost Its density or body. I have 2-550's beside the engine and a 400 lbs rt behind the eng compartment and 1-sandbag (50lbs) and marine batt (70 lbs) pushed to the nose of the boat. Dont have anymore room for weight?? What should i do?? Heres a pic. JetUpload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       07-03-2007, 7:36 PM Reply   
maybe some lead in the front if you can somehow squeeze it in there. i would say you prolly need like 500 lbs of weight in the front of that boat
Old     (andrewjet)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-05-2007, 8:05 AM Reply   
Come on!! Anybody?? Bump...
Old     (jpshaff01)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-05-2007, 11:25 PM Reply   
I'm still broke so i have'nt added any ballast yet in mine. Hopefully you can figure out what is best so i can buy everything you have. That 450 in the back sounds a little overkill. Was the wake clean with just the side sacks?
Old     (andrewjet)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-06-2007, 7:46 AM Reply   
It was nice before I added the sundeck. Now It seems to have to much back weight, but I have to REALLY WORRY about adding nose weight because when I back off the throttle the nose likes to dip below the water line and throw a nice wake over the windshield. I hate that, Its hard for me to let beginners drive my boat because of that. Jet
Old     (wakesetter101)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-06-2007, 10:51 AM Reply   
Just drain some out of the rear 400lb bag that equals 80lb and you should be set just like you were.