Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old                07-24-2003, 11:30 PM Reply   
David Williams,
I just want to say thanks for keeping this totally awesome site as cool as it can be. This is by far my favorite website on the net. I really love to come and check out all the cool New Articles, Interviews, Board Reviews and I really love the trick tips. I also think it's cool how involved you are with the website, like asking for new ideas and suggestions. It really makes the site feel more like a community. Once again Thank You.
Sincerely,
Mike Rennie

(Message edited by mike_rennie on July 24, 2003)
Old     (tiger20)      Join Date: Sep 2001       03-02-2004, 10:32 PM Reply   
Big bump to that! Dave is my Hero and WW is my addiction. Thanks D-dub. I got a job and great friends through this site.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-02-2004, 11:06 PM Reply   
You guys rock! I'm glad I'm able to bring it to you!!
Old     (wakelvr)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-14-2004, 10:26 PM Reply   
Okay, so I'm a little late chiming in.

We owe SO MUCH THANKS to you too Dave. Without this site, I wouldn't have met most of my current friends and without this site, I would still be powerturning all over the delta wondering why everyone was giving me the finger.

So thanks from the HouseofPayne!
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-20-2004, 6:47 AM Reply   
I wouldn't have owned the Wakeboard & Bindings that I do if it wasn't for the review's on this site or advice from other wakeboarders. I never knew how cool most wakeboarders were until I came here...its the best forum around. I remember coming here in 2002 and knowing very little about wakeboarding... WW Rules!

~mango
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       07-20-2004, 9:16 AM Reply   
I have to agree that we've got an incredible group of people on this site and that's what makes it what it is. Thanks to everyone!!
Old                08-03-2004, 6:06 PM Reply   
wakeworld
---------
-My Anti-Drug
Old     (whitewookie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-05-2004, 9:54 PM Reply   
I couldn't agree more. I am in the process of buying my first boat and surfed the web to get some info. When I first came across WW I figured it would be a bunch of punks talking trash. How wrong I was! Now thanks to WW I was able to make a clear decision and I couldn't be more stoked. Thanks Dave.

P.S. I will post some pics of the new boat once it gets delivered!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-06-2004, 2:00 PM Reply   
Great to hear. We're adding a Boat Guide this year to further assist our readers in picking a new ride!
Old     (wakeman7)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-03-2007, 8:27 AM Reply   
Yeah wakeworld rocksThankyou
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-28-2007, 3:35 PM Reply   
I love the post history on here... FOUR years of Thank You... and from me too.
Old     (w00taz)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-23-2007, 12:49 PM Reply   
ya man thanks! keep up the good work! I was new to boarding and everything and this site made me a better boat owner, rider, and lakerat.

For the viewers help Dave keep things rolling click his ads and shop and throw some money their way if you can those pennies add up to keep this site rollin'