Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (tnsouthpaw)      Join Date: Nov 2008       07-07-2011, 2:52 PM Reply   
Jake Owen's new vid has a quick bit of wake surfing footage on his 2011 Wakesetter; looks like a 24.7. There's more boarding footage, but a few shots of surfing. Cool to see wake surfing in an artist's video.

Anyone else diggin country? Been rocking this song on my boat all summer.

Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2011, 3:53 PM Reply   
Been rocking this song in my car all summer... might have to take it in the boat now after seeing this
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-07-2011, 4:02 PM Reply   
This was shot at my local lake. Center Hill Lake in Tennessee.
Old     (brewkettle)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-07-2011, 5:33 PM Reply   
Jakes cool, from Florida . Been trying to hook up to build him a custom board. He got hurt some years back wakeboarding, so he started surfing.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-07-2011, 6:22 PM Reply   
That just made me wanna go camping at Shasta even more!
Cmon saturday!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-07-2011, 6:59 PM Reply   
My mechanic left my radio on country, I haven't changed it, and now I've been hooked for the last 2 months! Crazy....never thought it would happen.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            07-07-2011, 7:15 PM Reply   
the boarder is rocking the B-side board...one of the boards I have narrowed my choices down to. Never heard the song but makes me want to be out on the lake right now jammin to it.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-01-2011, 5:14 PM Reply   
Jake was at CIE Spring Ride at bass lake this year partyin down with everyone. Rad dude for sure. I follow him on twitter and he is always talkin bout goin wakeboarding. He was riding the b-side, guess he hooked up with Phil Soven n now hes ridin his board.