Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old    Slingshot            07-24-2009, 2:17 PM Reply   
I'm going to Fort Collins to check it out and was wondering where are some good places to wakeboard?
Old     (ilboarder12)      Join Date: May 2009       07-24-2009, 3:22 PM Reply   
I was also wondering the same thing, i'm going to UNCo in Greeley in about 3 weeks and want to keep riding
Old     (reconabe)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-24-2009, 4:08 PM Reply   
check out milehighwakeboarding.com
Steve knows lots of places to ride
There are alot of good little lakes around here. hit me up when you get to town and I might be able to get you a pull
Old     (bill_sloan)      Join Date: Nov 2007       07-26-2009, 3:01 PM Reply   
Horsetooth is probably the best public lake to ride at. It's just west of town about 15 minutes from the college. Greeley has no decent public lakes but there are some private ones around that you might find somebody to hook you up with.
Old     (bill_sloan)      Join Date: Nov 2007       07-26-2009, 3:12 PM Reply   
Also MileHighWakeboarding has a contest in Windsor on August 1st if you're around.
http://milehighwakeboarding.com/Supporting-Pages/calendar.htm#all
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-26-2009, 7:18 PM Reply   
horsetooth is a great place to ride early in the mourning there is also boyd lake in loveland Jackson out east of greeley if you want to drive a little further there is also carter lake west of Loveland. several private lakes if you have a couple grand laying around.