Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (jacob23)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-02-2009, 10:13 AM Reply   
i just got the an integrity wake skate and i just read that it didn't come with fins does anybody know were i can get some
Old     (wswb4lfe)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-02-2009, 11:29 AM Reply   
You can get them on the website. Just click on accessories
Old     (mikef9844)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-02-2009, 12:47 PM Reply   
yea i was at the boat show in houston and was checking out the integs, the lady told me i had to buy the fins seperate for like $20 a fin. I seriously thought she was joking but then she wasn't laughing with me so i asked 2 more times and she really wasn't joking. Good thing i dont like fins anyways but thats some bull
Old     (jacob23)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-02-2009, 7:48 PM Reply   
thats hella stupid they should just through the fins in for how much you paying for the deck
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-02-2009, 8:25 PM Reply   
almost no one rides an integrity with fins.
i would hate to be forced to pay 20 bucks more for fins when i will never use them.

jacob, you dont understand the half of what you are paying for. you are paying for the best materials and construction in the watersports industry. when you are paying 400 for a hyperlite or lf you are not getting a quarter of what you are getting with an integrity for that price.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-03-2009, 7:26 AM Reply   
mitch is right jacob, it costs alot to manufacture an integ, and my dad got a fin for his mutiny, which is the same shape as yours. and i rode it with and without the fin, with the fin it was pretty bad, you should ride yours without the fin to see if you want it before you order it,

if your going to be going W2W i would get it. (what ive heard) but if your going to be doing skateboard tricks and surface tricks, i wouldnt get it. like i said, i didnt care for the way the board handled with the fin