Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-23-2005, 5:00 PM Reply   
Is it possible to get on the lake in the afternoon with out reservations?
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-23-2005, 5:35 PM Reply   
after 12:00
Old    wakeboarder408            07-24-2005, 12:37 AM Reply   
Yes, everyday except on the big holiday weekends. And you can go before 12pm any day, except on those holiday weekends. But check on their site just to be sure.
Old     (ss1234)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-25-2005, 9:48 AM Reply   
They actually have two limits: Total boats on the water at any given time and total daily launches. Both move with water level. Last time I was there it was something like 110 / 175. The ranger said they hit the second limit a couple times a year on real busy (hot) weekends. I'm "just sayin" after 12 may not always work. The phone # for the guard shack at the bottom of the dam is on the web site. I'd call them just to be sure before heading out there.
Old    jamescoop            07-30-2005, 10:25 PM Reply   
I've never had a problem, only i stay away from it on the weekends, too busy. Lately weve been going weekday afternoons like 4-close (8). We plan on going three times next week if anyone cares to join, just pitch in for gas $. We'll be goin like 8-11ish in the a. Its not a towboat but i can still clear the wake and/or get a few feet on the jumps.