Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-15-2008, 3:19 PM Reply   
i am just as guilty for finding a sweet deal and trying to share it with the rest of w.w. but its getting real bad on here now. the worst is with the older boats section, tons of outdated links to old craigslist and trader adds that are all flagged or removed. kind of a waste of space and time. and really takes away from the people trying to sell thier own stuff on our forum. im going to cut it out what do you guys think? hey dave you could make a classified section and then just delete the entire section every week or something?
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-20-2008, 8:57 PM Reply   
so any thought on this, so the guys that have just got to share the "good deal" with the rest of us trying to sell our boats can clutter some other thread.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       09-21-2008, 8:48 AM Reply   
Actually, we did accidentally delete the entire old boats thread not too long ago. Other than that I occasionally go through and delete all ads that are older than 60 days. However, I don't have time to go through them one by one and delete ones that are as you describe above.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-22-2008, 11:04 PM Reply   
i remember that, no worries dave i know your busy and as you could tell i was getting frustrated with those posts. hope that last one didnt get to outta hand for you. my bad!!