Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Malibuboyz)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-12-2010, 2:09 AM Reply   
Hey my name is John im an Aussie rider coming over to the USA for a two month trip of a lifetime!
We land in LA and then have two weeks to drive up to San Fransico and down the West Coast followed by two weeks in New York and a week in Florida.. Just after some advice from locals about the best lakes to see and place's to ride whilst im over there?? Any help or advice would be great..
thanks
Old     (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-12-2010, 5:45 AM Reply   
SF bay area = Delta ... Try the find a third section.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-12-2010, 7:06 AM Reply   
If you want to check out the MB Boats factory, hit me up. It is on your way up to the Delta and MB is starting to have a strong presence down under.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-12-2010, 10:02 AM Reply   
If you are rolling up Highway 101, you should make a stop in Central CA at Lake Nacimiento. It's at the halfway point between LA & SF. Let me know when you will be rolling through.
Old    benj_t            04-12-2010, 4:12 PM Reply   
Stop by North Carolina
Old     (bslbd)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-12-2010, 6:24 PM Reply   
stop by north arkansas bullshoalslakeboatdock.com
the water is glass
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-12-2010, 6:42 PM Reply   
Come shred with us on Lake Nacimiento in Central Cali. We promise a good time and a grande wake!!
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-12-2010, 6:43 PM Reply   
2nd the Delta for the bay area. Pretty unique place and you can always find glass.
Old     (Malibuboyz)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-12-2010, 11:44 PM Reply   
ok awsome thanks heaps for the help everyone will be in touch cheers.. p.s. keep the tips coming
Old     (Malibuboyz)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-28-2010, 11:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Come shred with us on Lake Nacimiento in Central Cali. We promise a good time and a grande wake!!
Hey mate so we were thinking of heading to Yosemiti national park next week and heading down to San Diego some time, just wondering if Lake Nacimiento is sort of on the way? and if the offer still stands?
cheers
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-29-2010, 9:24 AM Reply   
You gotta hit up the Delta when you come through the bay area. Best to place to ride anywhere. You can find miles of flat water any day of the week, including weekends, even on holiday weekends as well. Enjoy your time here. You're gonna have a blast.

As far as where is Naci located, you would want to hit up Stephan or Seth to ride Naci on your way from So Cal up towards the Bay area. You will just got off of Hwy 101 in Paso Robles and head west about 30 minutes. Yosemite is nowhere near the 2 locations.
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-29-2010, 2:36 PM Reply   
John I sent you a message. Hit me up if you guys want to ride!
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-29-2010, 3:48 PM Reply   
If you don't have any offers to ride the Delta yet I can try to get you out on my boat. I live between Stockton and Sacramento so if you will be passing by and want to set up a time to ride hit me up. snowboarder4_15@hotmail.com
Old    kaligirl            04-30-2010, 8:00 AM Reply   
If you find yourself passing through Sacramento on Wednesday, I'll be out on the water and would be happy to give you a pull.