Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old    boardman74            03-15-2006, 9:17 AM Reply   
The boat I bought last year has the dash type tube style fuse holder. It's on the dash and kind of looks like a button. You give it a half turn counter-clockwise and a cap comes off revealing the tube fuse. I am missing one of the caps. Does anyone know where to find these?
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-15-2006, 9:40 AM Reply   
the tube style fuse can be found at almost any auto parts store, even walmart has them. so does home depot.
Old    boardman74            03-15-2006, 9:54 AM Reply   
I don't need the fuses. I need the black cap that holds it into the dash. All I can find is the inline type that looks similar, but instead of a cap it has a wire out the top end. If you see the breaker panels on west they have the fuses this way. It looks like a round button next to the rocker switch. The cap comes off and a tube fuse drops in.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-15-2006, 10:19 AM Reply   
I'm asssuming you tried boatus, westmarine and your dealer? Did you try skidim?
Old    boardman74            03-15-2006, 11:52 AM Reply   
I have tried the online sources. Have not been to the dealers yet. The only place I see them is in a panel that west marine sells. The cheapest one is $11.99. So that's what it would cost that way. I'm sure it's like a $1 part. Just can't find them.
Old     (rodmcinnis)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-15-2006, 12:03 PM Reply   
An electronics surplus house would be a good place to go.